New Era ATL Flagship Store Vimby.com Video...!!!! Check the video....!

43086nhjordan

Banned
logo_fashion.gif

www.VIMBY.com

ATLANTA - Street Caps
New Era
117 Luckie St.
Atlanta, Georgia 30303

(404) 584-0151
www.neweracap.com

the vid was iight.. that was my first time seeing the "Blocker" thing tho, wish i had access to one of those because i always manage to sit on one of my fitteds and never wearthem again after that
smh.gif

Man if I would have known about that blocker I would have saved hundreds on Navy Yankees and Blue Dodgers fitted hats.

They have the blocker at the flagship store in soho, NY...I never used it but I think I will have to for a few of these older hats. They're selection is alot larger though

How that store escaped with zero damage in the tornado is still beyond me. You can see the Westin Hotel and the Equitable Building are still *+@%%% up.

I've got a couple people who own condos in the same building where the New Era store is and they all had busted windows. One of them had a piece of stainedglass from a building up the street literally imbedded in her living room wall.

I don't even really wear fitteds, but I've been in a few times just to check it out. Steve is good people.

Sole Munki is right around the corner. There's a good chinese spot right down there, too...
laugh.gif

YO! I am trying to collect stickers from each NE store..but I've had no luck with the ATL location.. anybody wanna hook me up with a couple =) ...

^ true good call just noticed that today... Send me your addy ill send out some ts 2 you...!
Why is new era laggin with a L.A location...?

Originally Posted by 43086nhjordan

^ true good call just noticed that today... Send me your addy ill send out some ts 2 you...!

The next New Era flag store will open in Miami.... i was told that by a rep when the ATL store first opened.
ATL New Era store is ill... now theygetting in more shipments often, cool peeps down there.

Originally Posted by BenFranklinAve

Originally Posted by 43086nhjordan

The next New Era flag store will open in Miami.... i was told that by a rep when the ATL store first opened.
ATL New Era store is ill... now they getting in more shipments often, cool peeps down there.

except for this one guy, gave me the
roll.gif
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
collabo when i asked if i could use my lids card

dude just held my hat and clowned me me for 2 minutes

and yeah the blocker will give you the best fit on a hat...EVER i went and bought a 7 3/8 hat and they strectched it out to a 1/2 and that joint fitsperfect

Originally Posted by DLo13

How that store escaped with zero damage in the tornado is still beyond me. You can see the Westin Hotel and the Equitable Building are still *+@%%% up.

I've got a couple people who own condos in the same building where the New Era store is and they all had busted windows. One of them had a piece of stained glass from a building up the street literally imbedded in her living room wall.

I don't even really wear fitteds, but I've been in a few times just to check it out. Steve is good people.

Sole Munki is right around the corner. There's a good chinese spot right down there, too...
laugh.gif
most of the damage was off the ground...the tabernacle cross the street got roof damage too...

me and my boy were walking downtown yesterday after school and its crazy how many windows are still not fixed.

^ man this shop hasn't been open that long & it has been through alot so far...!
If any1 in the ATL can hook up some caps ill return the favor with any L.A goods...!

Back
Top Bottom