New Flight 89's, Oreo IV Inspired --- AM1/360 Vivid Blues

Definately picking up both those Flight 89 colorways. Essence of the originals with a slight twist. Lovin that speckled/splatter paint on the midsole.

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

1/360s are very nice, look exactly like the Ben Drurys that I don't have.
exactly what i was thinkiing
mad.gif

The flights woulda looked a whole lot better w/out the patent and the cool grey back,and as far as those AMs....they aight.

ehh, nothin' wrong with the colorway on those 89s (it's black/white/grey, how can you go wrong with that?) but the patent is not doing it for me. Ilike the white ones better. They also have patent, but not in the same place:
xl315793101.jpg

Finishline got these. $92 - $20 code = $72 + tax... Not bad, but still a little much for flight 89s in my opinion, but I like these. Might have tocop...
edit: oops, didn't see these posted already...

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

them whites are dope, ill throw me some white strings im em 4sho.
pimp.gif
I didn't have photoshop so this was the best I could do. LOL

It's that patent piece that I just can't get with on the other flight 89s. I ended up coppin' the white ones yesterday, they are pretty fly. Thewhite patent on them is minimal and they look clean, even with the black laces. $77.55 out the door.

fyi to anybody thinking of coppin' these new flights, I got my pair, rocked 'em once and the toe box wrinkled and creased pretty badly. and I wear mystuff pretty carefully. just want to warn you. i know creases drive people nuts sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom