New foamposite fall 12 *update*

Originally Posted by maxican

whats the difference between pros and the regular foamposites?
the checc on the side and different bottom, and im not sure but my electric green pros fit bigger than all my foam ONEs

What are the mango foams. I'm glad they finally doing some pros I really don't want any more ones. Bring back the pros

Tired of foams period. This colorway makes me recant my last statement. Just make this the last foam color way and bring out the flightposites....

Originally Posted by Midnight Hype

Tired of foams period. This colorway makes me recant my last statement. Just make this the last foam color way and bring out the flightposites....

From a business standpoint, why would you want this.
If you were an executive at NIKE, do you stop making your most popular shoe? That is also creating the most bank and social awareness for you.

Only argument in that would be that someone cant afford all of them and by producing no more, they dont miss out.

All these complaints for nothing, knowing damn well you all are gonna line up for these.. Even doo doo stain color Foamposite will sell

im still waiting to see which will be my first foams. still can't believe how these have blownup they used to collect dust in the stores most people wouldnt touch them!

Yea, i never really got into foams, but i donno about these. The idea sounded nice, but that dont look crimson. need to see official pics

lets see:
07 royals
cactus
09 eggs
coppers
10 pearls
coughdrops
pines
electric green
electric blue
red
yellow

i think im done w foamsfor a while lol.

Originally Posted by j o 19

STILL UNSURE HOW I FEEL ABOUT SILVER AND RED PROS.... IF IT IS PROS IM MORE READY TO SEE BASIC COLORS AND NO MORE RAINBOW STUFF... I NEED BLACK/BLUE, NAVY/BLK, BLK/CLEAR SOLE, ...NO MORE FRUITY PEBBLES

My thoughts exactly

The "stealth" pics are starting to surface now... I hope the production has a little more something... these too plain

Back
Top Bottom