new game, post a random track da local thots jammin to in ur hood.

one embed per post, i wanna see da feeling of any sort of semblance or regionalism thats left. and it's summer time, i know ya hitting these clubs/lounges playing around ya way.

it could be ANY genre & you dont have to like it, and it could be a complete no name dude to da rest of us (give us a lil back story) so as long as da local thots like it.

ill start.

A Boogie..some lil kid from da Bronx has caught NYC regional buzz wit this.. personally i cant deal w/ it but da skeeoz & young boys recitin this iish word for word so salute i guess.

:smh: :lol:

A Boogie needs his own thread. He's gonna be the next superstar out of NYC. "Bando" and "Bag on me" are undeniable. He's got the views and the buzz to back it up as well

he's definitely da next desiigner..ya heard it here 1st NT(as usual)

He has two mixtapes with like 5 hits between them. His ceiling is way higher dude just needs that super co-sign. Can't believe he ******* with Ella shorty is the OG Zoe Queen :x

Last edited:
An artist named Lil $krt from North Jersey (Elizabeth) is gaining some local buzz with his song "Rich Sex". Recently hit 100k plays on soundcloud without any blogs or cosigns. He has a video on the way so it might boost the song a lil more.

A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie
View media item 2074998View media item 2074999
59b6f55ddb2f3301553d497822438dd3.png

6c9af1fae765b83295a9d7d604b41aa9.png

Last edited:
Ninja might as well change the thread title and make this his official thread.

naw, ya go make his own thread :lol:

he needa one more legit cosign or certified smash & he'll be on his way.

as far another song goes...

3 months, 7 million views, dimelo.

Atomic otro wey, a dembow musica urbana rapper from DR..once you past 125 street this da song you gonna hear coming outta every car, and outta every lounge, club, barbershop, and portable boom box.

I'll play. Welcome to Baltimore :pimp:. Meek Mill been showing a whole lot of love to this song.

And this and Glizzy's "Cut it"...is the only version played in the city.

I'm rocking with this track called "Motion" by SM. The beat is fire, the lyrics is fire. the joint make me wanna ride with the top down.

e67tzs.jpg

[emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom