NEW girl 6 RIngs October 25th

Here is a vid of the girl 6 rings that are relasing on the 25th
happy.gif

those are clean. a colorway that would have suited those horrible ice blue 8's better too.

*waiting for bow wow to cop, and brag about getting exclusives*

Wow this is the first time i have seen a sneak peak of a show without sneakgeekz . But those arent bad for the wife. I am not a 6 ring fan. But i think theright colorway with the 6 ring could be fire. I mean like a cool grey. If done right they would be fire

I liked the other girls colorway better. The most appealing cw IMO has been the black/dark green shoe. Not sure why.

LOL at the girls in the background " Good Good, Good Good!!!"

I hate when every girl sings that part, knowing they dont have that "Good, Good"

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

LOL at the girls in the background " Good Good, Good Good!!!"

I hate when every girl sings that part, knowing they dont have that "Good, Good"
LMAO thats what i was saying after i watched it i just happed to be doing stock and they came in so i had to make a quick vid to show people andthen you get the song in the backround

Originally Posted by jhobson5

Wow this is the first time i have seen a sneak peak of a show without sneakgeekz . But those arent bad for the wife. I am not a 6 ring fan. But i think the right colorway with the 6 ring could be fire. I mean like a cool grey. If done right they would be fire
im suprised he hasent got on um yet
eyes.gif
as fast as i did wegot the 20 and 3 pack too but i did;nt make a vid yet

Back
Top Bottom