NEW GOODS!

Sup PNW! i just heard that there is a new goods down in seattle opening up in downtown bellevue! The open March 28th at 11am, and the store is very HIDDEN.Can't really explain where it is but go to the website: www.needgoods.com Later

went today first one in the new store actually, pretty nice, not to huge, but good for people on the eastside, hope it doesnt blow up to big though

Originally Posted by joeman1515

went today first one in the new store actually, pretty nice, not to huge, but good for people on the eastside, hope it doesnt blow up to big though

you did? haha i was there the first day also. i was wearin my play cloths hat and hundreds jacket, you see me? or did you just run in and out

dont recall. i went in with my buddy. i came back to my school for a baseball game but it got rained out saturday morning, but i had left all my stuff at myparents house in bellevue, so i threw on some cargos and a sb hoodie and some beat lobsters cause i had nothing else on me drove 75 and made it there with timeto spare, new store was nice though clean like the seattle one not a huge store or a huge selection but nice looking

haha i think i saw you. you were talkin to this guy (don't know if he was your friend) and he was buyin the un-heveans gate sb. lol i think that was you

yup that was me man, guys were rocking heat haha i was gonna break out my eggplant foams i was severly overmatched haha dudes had rayguns, one dude hadmilkcrates, one dude had black red XI's, but new store was pretty nice, hopefully the second location doesnt make things tough for goods like it did fortrickwood

hahaha the the guy rockin the black and red XI's was my dad. lol, and yea trickwood didn't get all the new sb's tho. kinda weird imo, probablydidn't have the money. Were you the guy buyin the un-heavens gate or your friend?????

my buddy was getting the unheavens, i have dropped to much lately, but i do like them they are one of the better recent sb releases imo

agreed. ima try to cop a pair if i get money. There only 88$ bucks to for a high

Back
Top Bottom