New GTA V screen shots + more this week.

swendro

formerly swendro88
v-5-1280ock86.jpg

v-4-1280f6kdi.jpg

v-3-1280gzj31.jpg

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/37991/transport.html

Update:

V-8-1280.jpg

V-7-1280.jpg

V-6-1280.jpg

Update:

V-9-1280.jpg

V-10-1280.jpg

V-11-1280.jpg

V-12-1280.jpg

Last edited:
Looks really good. I don't usually buy games but I might get this one so I can take my aggression out on the little digital communities

These are cut-scenes... 
indifferent.gif
Have you ever played a GTA game in your life? All of GTA's cutscenes are done with in game footage. 
The cut-scene graphics are MANY times better than the actual gameplay graphics

Rockstar stays doing this.

They spruce up the screen-caps and then when you play the game the screen looks NOTHING like it. 

Last edited:
These are cut-scenes... :stoneface:

:smh:

Stick to the religion threads, homie.  You have no idea what you're talking about here.  :lol:

Dude thought he knew what he was talking about. :stoneface: :lol:

Rockstar Games needs to stop trolling, The dropped the trailer last Novemver, It's about to be a year already, and we might have to wait til 2013 for this. :smh:

Might have to wait for the next Xbox or PS, Don't want to start buying games, Then have a new system drop. :smh:

The cut-scene graphics are MANY times better than the actual gameplay graphics
roll.gif

This guy has a special copy of GTA IV. I assure you the cut-scenes are made with in game footage with no special filters or enhancements. There's even a PC video editor that lets you try to create your own.

It looks like they're adding in a lot of fun stuff from San Andreas. Bike Marathons? 
laugh.gif
 Planes? 
sick.gif
 They're posting new screenshots this whole week.

Last edited:
Those graphics looks like standard current gen graphics im not sure what is so unbelievable and they are cut scenes are the same as in game with GTA.

Last edited:
Bought GTA IV and played it for like 15 mins.
We'll see what happens with this one.
fareal... that game was buns ... same stuff... "drive here, drive there"

Maybe I couldn't get into the plot cuz I couldn't really relate to the main character.

Hope they get the interaction down like they did in San Andreas ...

Back
Top Bottom