New GTA V screen shots + more this week.

If that storyline is accurate
nthat.gif

Story details are def false.

GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas took place in the same universe. GTA IV and V both take place in the same universe, one that is in no way connected to last gen GTA's. There wasn't a single character from previous GTA's mentioned or featured in GTA IV. We may get a few cameos from GTA IV characters in V, but that's it.

Im lost :lol:

I need the cliff notes version

I guess im lost cause I never beat San Andreas I would just run around

GTA III, Vice City, and San Andreas took place in the same universe. GTA IV and V both take place in the same universe, one that is in no way connected to last gen GTA's. There wasn't a single character from previous GTA's mentioned or featured in GTA IV. We may get a few cameos from GTA IV characters in V, but that's it.
Your an idiot.

Who in the hell said there was any rules on who can be in what game?

I hate when fools try to make a pattern out of everything and end up looking like a damn fool at the end.

Go sit under a rock and wait for GTA V release date.

Your an idiot.

I hate when fools try to make a pattern out of everything and end up looking like a damn fool at the end.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...r-questions-answered-part-one-claude-dar.html

There are many references to GTAIII characters and brands (El Burro graffiti in LC for example) in GTAIV, but do any characters (other than Lazlow) actually exist within both 'universes'? Is that where Donald Love went? Did he hop dimensions into the GTAIV universe?! Plot twist!! Are the two universes completely separate? I understand it'd make almost no sense having two Liberty City's but is there any way we'll see characters from GTAIII return? GTAIV has some amazing characters, but some of the characters in the III era are just unforgettable.

El Burro is referenced as he was also referenced in GTA 1, so it felt appropriate that he should cross “universes” – the “universes” are the worlds interpreted at different definitions, 2d, 3d and high definition, so we felt brands and radio / back ground characters would exist in both, but 3 dimensional characters would not. This is the logic (as far as it could be considered logical) behind it – so no, we don’t believe any GTA3 characters could exist in the GTA4 universe.

Idiot? No, I just have more sense than to believe the thousands of "GTAGAMERZ.net" that "leak" new details on GTA games.

If carl johnson does not exist in the GTA IV & V universe neither does his hypothetical son.

if that story plot is true and is implemented into GTA V, I'll be disappointed. I would rather be Leo. I love stories like Scarface where he comes from nothing, to everything.

Your an idiot.

okay.

This thread makes me want to get the PS2 from storage and play III & SA again.

I never beat III though :frown:, I remember the mission where I had to provide cover fire for 8Ball as he boarded the ship at the dock was too much for me back then :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom