New H-Town Skate Shop ARTIST FRONT - PARTY!!! Friday 5/30/08!!!

This is by far one of my most anticipated events of 2008!
The Grand Opening of ARTIST FRONT (aka A-FRONT)!
Houston's newest skate shop, ARTIST FRONT will quickly launch to the top of the Skate Scene.
Not only are they skating distance away from the New Houston Public Skatepark,
But they will also have a diverse selection of Skate Goods, Sneakers, and Apparel
including; Recon, Nike SB, Adidas Skateboarding, and Dave's Quality Meats among countless others.

Make sure you tell them who sent you, and the boys will take care of you!

They know that us folks are serious when it comes to sneakers and apparel!

ARTIST FRONT
2205 WASHINGTON AVE
HOUSTON, TX 77007
AFRONTTX.COM

HOURS 11AM-8PM TUES.-SUN.
CLOSED MONDAYS

Anthony_wallride_02.jpg

You can find a bunch of info on the Houston Public Skatepark here http://www.pushhouston.com
Ive been by it a couple of times to check the status and its really coming along.
I believe the official opening date for the park is June (probably because they want to keep the kids in school lol)
The skatepark is literally across the street from the Fonde Rec Center that hosts the infamous 'Nike Pro City' Pro-Am Summer Basketball Tournaments.
This is going to be a great Summer.

eek.gif
wow that looks promising

last time I was near a public skatepark was when I lived in Colombia...A block from my house too.

Yea that place is even going to bring me out of retirement for a session or two.
Its right down the street from my day job.

I stopped by Afront yesterday.
Dudes were working full force.
I saw the 1st photo exhibit from local photographer Travis Howell going up on the wall, containing skate photos taken from his travels all over the world.
They mentioned their would also be an art showing by 'Give Up' on the other wall.
They didnt have much product in yet other than the Adidas Skateboarding stuff and the new Afront decks, but they assured me by Friday there would be much more.
Anyways, I managed to snap a pic of the deck.
Make sure you guys come up and introduce yourselves if you see me at the Sneak Peek Grand Opening tomorrow.
It would be nice to put a face to screen names.
I'll be wearing a grey tee that says 'START SOMETHING' and some bright red trainers.
l_c45fe948d6eaf4e1bf8ead6af4ed5beb.jpg

The shop is now officially open for business!
Much love to everyone that came out to celebrate this monumental addition to the H-Town family!

ARTIST FRONT
2205 WASHINGTON AVE
HOUSTON, TX 77007
AFRONTTX.COM

Make sure you tell them I sent you.
Take care of your boy! and They'll take care of you!
wink.gif

Saw you there for the opening thing with Give Up's stuff up. Nice little place, definitely going to go by more in the future.

If you liked his stuff, you might like this event too for tomorrow:

Correct, right across the street from Salvation Army.
And if you go south down Sawyer Street you will see the New Public Skatepark and the Fonde Rec Center (where they hold the Nike Pro City Summer Pro-Am BasketBall Tournament).

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

Saw you there for the opening thing with Give Up's stuff up. Nice little place, definitely going to go by more in the future.

If you liked his stuff, you might like this event too for tomorrow:

I may have to check this out. I bought my wife a give up t and bandana for Christmas.

Afront just got the new April SBs in;
P-Rod Clearwater
Clubber Lang Mid
Chocolate Chill Blazer
FiberOps Harbor
and some new In4mation Tees.

Wednesday, April 16th AFront will release the New 'Ninja Turtle - Donatello' Nike SB Dunk Mid.
The very first release in the limited edition 'Ninja Turtle' Series.

I posted the pic.
If its not showing up check the blog in my sig.
I think the 'Thrashin' Dunk High Premium is dropping next.
Flight Club had a full size run for $270+

Back
Top Bottom