New House of Hoops opening in Holyoke, MA (restocks, exclusives, etc.)

So this past Monday, July 30th, House of Hoops in the Holyoke Mall opened up with a lot of restocks and exclusive kicks.

They had What The Kobes, KD Scoring Titles, and Olympic Kobes, KDs and Lebron 9 Lows.

They also had restocks on pretty much everything since April.

Cavs 4s, Obsidian & Cool Grey 12s, Military 4s, Stealth 10s, White/Red 11 Lows, Lebron 9 Miami Vice/South Beach, both Olympic 6 & 7, Gym Green Foamposites and some others.

All the good stuff is pretty much gone, but I stopped by last night and took a few shots of what they still had.

152capi.png

2463yc5.png

4j9gt3.png

Overall, the opening wasn't nothing too special.

No celeb appearance, no special event, nothing.

But they did get restocks of shoes in case people missed out, so all in all it was okay.

Just glad that they did open, so now some of the pressure of the line at FNL goes down since they're like a few feet apart from each other.

If any of you guys on NT don't live too far from this spot, I suggest you come here, since it is a House of Hoops, they'll get shoes other stores may not get.

This weekend though, its gonna be crazy here.

Their releases on August 4th are:

Fire Red 4s
"J2K Pack" Filbert, Obsidian 7s, & Black/Red 1s
FireBerry Kobes & Fireberry Lebron Lows
Nike Zoom Rookie Memphis Blues

Its gonna be crazy.

Last edited:
So this past Monday, July 30th, House of Hoops in the Holyoke Mall opened up with a lot of restocks and exclusive kicks.
They had What The Kobes, KD Scoring Titles, and Olympic Kobes, KDs and Lebron 9 Lows.
They also had restocks on pretty much everything since April.
Cavs 4s, Obsidian & Cool Grey 12s, Military 4s, Stealth 10s, White/Red 11 Lows, Lebron 9 Miami Vice/South Beach, both Olympic 6 & 7, Gym Green Foamposites and some others.
All the good stuff is pretty much gone, but I stopped by last night and took a few shots of what they still had.
152capi.png

2463yc5.png

4j9gt3.png

Overall, the opening wasn't nothing too special.
No celeb appearance, no special event, nothing.
But they did get restocks of shoes in case people missed out, so all in all it was okay.
Just glad that they did open, so now some of the pressure of the line at FNL goes down since they're like a few feet apart from each other.
If any of you guys on NT don't live too far from this spot, I suggest you come here, since it is a House of Hoops, they'll get shoes other stores may not get.
This weekend though, its gonna be crazy here.
Their releases on August 4th are:
Fire Red 4s
"J2K Pack" Filbert, Obsidian 7s, & Black/Red 1s
FireBerry Kobes & Fireberry Lebron Lows
Nike Zoom Rookie Memphis Blues
Its gonna be crazy.

Good stuff, I woulda copped those LB( SouthBeaches 4 sho!

Even the Chicago HoH is not nearly that good. But it doesn't matter, Nike refuses to send restocks over here anyway.

As for all of the August 4 drops, I need to make a decision on which will have the higher resell value. So I can cop one at retail and one at the lowest resell possible. (between the Fireberry Lebron 9s and the Fire Red IVs)

Nike needs to stop raping my wallet. It's not funny anymore

Even the Chicago HoH is not nearly that good. But it doesn't matter, Nike refuses to send restocks over here anyway.
As for all of the August 4 drops, I need to make a decision on which will have the higher resell value. So I can cop one at retail and one at the lowest resell possible. (between the Fireberry Lebron 9s and the Fire Red IVs)
Nike needs to stop raping my wallet. It's not funny anymore

Well what I thought maybe they were getting their stock in before the store opened and just kept it for the grand opening.

Damn Hughes didn't realize you were located in MA. Wish I knew about this sooner so I coulda grabbed some stuff.

Wow this is awesome... 10 minutes from my school.. Can't wait to go back now to check it out.. good looks on the info Hughes :pimp:

Wishing I was there right now. lol. Just like when finishline had FSR's of Concords I think last month. Things like this would NEVER happen in my area.

Thats about a hour from where i live, Ill have to take a ride a check it out. Thanks for the Info/pics.

Every time a House of Hoops opens they always have heat, whether its retro's that recently came out or restocks of Foams or other exclusive kicks. But it is only for grand openings. Once they're gone thats it.

Last edited:
Yeah bro.
Its nice.
:smokin
No prob bro.

Future: thanks for the heads up. i live about an hour away, and was thinkin of heading up there tmrw. before i go tho, were there any KDs left? or ar jordan 2012 deluxes? mainly looking to cop those so it doesnt make much sense to waste the gas if i dont got a purpose, IMO at least. any help would be great thanks

^ I won a spot in the raffle as well

Nice!

What number were you?!

Yeah bro.
Its nice.
:smokin
No prob bro.

Future: thanks for the heads up. i live about an hour away, and was thinkin of heading up there tmrw. before i go tho, were there any KDs left? or ar jordan 2012 deluxes? mainly looking to cop those so it doesnt make much sense to waste the gas if i dont got a purpose, IMO at least. any help would be great thanks

I'm not sure on the 2012s, but KDs, I think they may have a few sizes.

Don't quote me though.

Last edited:
If I remember correctly in the GMP Thread you were #44 which was 17th I was #93 which was 13th I think we actually were talking to each other early in the morning when we were the first ones at the mall

If I remember correctly in the GMP Thread you were #44 which was 17th I was #93 which was 13th I think we actually were talking to each other early in the morning when we were the first ones at the mall

Damn, small world!

I don't remember your face for some reason, but I think I do. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom