NEW HUSALAH

Tha Hus is back!! .....Traxamillion went in on this beat.. The Hus went in snappin on this one.....yeeee!!
The Hus almost home.

Husalah- Pray For You

The beat is a monster. I wish it would've had more than one verse... I kinda laughed at Hus singing though.

Traxamillion is the !@!+..
pimp.gif

Hus needs to come out with a tape or something tho.

It's great just to know my nig is recording again.
pimp.gif

And the track slaps...I really wanna see trax due a full length album with somebody

hus really need to start grinding tho need to get some gucci type buzz going.
One thing i never really understood about trax is why isnt he more nationwide with his beats? Them #+@%! knock and they dont sound "bayish"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

One thing i never really understood about trax is why isnt he more nationwide with his beats? Them #+@%! knock and they dont sound "bayish"
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

word...trax always got heat, sideshow 2006, from the hood, spaceship, etc. and the glamorous lifestyle joint he did on the jackas album
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THis song slaps so hard. Glad they dropped this so soon. Cant wait for a NEW CD from the Hus.

"LOOK at mY FACE broad im so F N ILL "

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

word...trax always got heat, sideshow 2006, from the hood, spaceship, etc. and the glamorous lifestyle joint he did on the jackas album
sick.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, people need to stop sleeping on Trax...

there's a 2nd verse... starts off kinda weird with the autotune and !$**, but I thought it ended hella clean.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

not tryin to threadjack but sup with that boy mess?

he still doin a bid?

a new album/mixtape or whatever just came out so I think he out
really got no clue tho

Back
Top Bottom