| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

No 03's yet.....I dont want to go to bed, Ive been dying to ID these. Lol, Im just hoping they get on here tonight.....
Basketball and Mixed Martial Art's.....Yea, Weird combo...

I suck for not ever getting to do the 97's I wanted
Gentry is doing fine.......
Cliffnotes: Buy/Sell Forum Rules​
1. Only 10 items, and only two of any of the same.2. ALL ITEMS MUST BE PICTURED. So no selling things you don't have yet. THAT INCLUDES REPLIES TO WANTED ADDS, seriously everything needs a picture.3. All Items must have asking price, no waiting for offers.4. Links to online auctions are not allowed, no more links to your ebay auction.

I Ordered My 90's 3 weeks ago
and My little cousin ordered his 8 weeks ago with my Air Max 1's
and i recieved both ( 90's ) the same day .... strange 8)
glasses.gif

anyway im loving em
dem 5th graders aint ready when my cuz walk walks in wit these :wow:
eek.gif

xggls3.jpg

xgfvk9.jpg

xgfw1s.jpg

concord or infared laces ?
xggnq0.jpg

All i got left is my Snicker Air Max 95's ... should b here any day :smokin
smokin.gif

t5m078.jpg

^^^^^^ Yea dude, ive been waiting sence like 7am lol. I even checked at midnight last night. Oh well, gotta keep checking, this is my personal fav of the whole air max line! :evil:
devil.gif

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FINALLY got the 87's ive been waiting for FOR THE LAST 2 MONTHS.

I already made my "water" colorway, now its time for "fire"

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

Finnaly ordered my Infared/Flash Pink colorway ive wanted forever of the 87's. They were on the site for all of 10 minutes lol. How many orders do they take a day? Like 6 haha? They go so fast, at least I got the only pair I wanted of those, now im waiting on the damn 03's :evil:
devil.gif

Seriously every time i try and get a pair that im done making, i get the sold out message, even when its already been added to my cart, damn vultures
[/b]​

This is a great day. I was able to order 3 pairs of Air Max 1's I've had sitting in my locker since the beginning and I never thought I would get another chance to grab them. I would have bought more but didn't want to waste time and then have that fatal error message crap start up and miss out once again. There's always tomorrow. Now if they would only bring back the AM 90's then that would be dope! At this point everyone needs to know what they want ahead of time otherwise if you wait and design it right then you will miss out.

this is getting annoyingm these sell out so damn fast. i wonder how many of the orders were for people that actually wore air maxes b4 this whole ID thing. >:
mad.gif

I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

i was sick at home today so i figured i'd be able to stay online and wait for the window, then i went to bed to take a nap shortly after 3 when i thought there were no more and missed out....oh well, maybe in my next life....

you guys are relentless ordering three pairs at once, knowing other dudes be wanting to order them as well. I guess you gotta be super quick

yo atmos whats good homie that pair is crack...what did u mean by scotch guarding i hope u didnt mean puttin tape on it lol
luke 8:16 No-one lights a lamp and hides it in a jar or puts it under a bed. Instead, he puts it on a stand, so that those who come in can see the light

wow... if you guys goto the site it says am 1 and 03 sold out today..
need a electrician? in ny area? hit me up... trust me im an electrician

tomorrow. 1pm PST.

bla bla bla
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

^whoa! we can have images in our sigs now?
on an another note... i can sleep when i die.

Philippines
Member No. 90[/center]

Back
Top Bottom