| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

And also... I did both pairs at the studio (255) on April 13.

THAT quick, wow.
October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

^^
damn that's BS
I'm still waiting on 2 that I did April 1st and 2nd respectively...in fact I got the delay email like a week ago.
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

oh snap my boy just said my Am1's came in...just waiting on my tinman 97's now.
Bo knows everything from sports to other stuff but I bet you Bo don't know how to roll a blunt

I balled home.. I knew I wasn't going to make it *snaps finger*

Oh well, I'll try tomorrow.

MY WHOLE DRESS CODE [/b]
Looking for DS Bone/Maize Stussy Court Forces sz 10/10.5, Anyone?​

xo2iko.jpg

xo2lac.jpg

xo2nm8.jpg

you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

Those look like the powerwall 97's.
Whats the point?
Looking for XIV Indiglows & XI's & Haze Dunks. 9 - 9.5
"...all you maggots smoking **** out there on Sunset Blvd."

Forgot one more detailed picture, the contrast stitching:

xo31qq.jpg

October 25, 1986: Game 6 at Shea Stadium in Flushing Meadows
New York Mets
Straw #18 - Doc #16 - Mookie #1 - Nails #4 - The Kid #8

Quote:
Those look like the powerwall 97's.
Whats the point?

she likes them, they're hers, she's gonna wear them, they're :pimp:
pimp.gif

why hate? what's the point?

besides, the tinman chrome is ridiculous in person..

Robert "Scoop" Jackson -

I go one more pair today...The 3 pairs I ordered in the last 2 days are just colorways inspired by dope colorways on other models put on my favorite shoe the AM1 or AM1 colorways that would cost a crapload to get.....

Oh and for the people that keep missing out on them...you have to make them before and save them to your locker...with the amount of time it takes for them to sell out, you dont have enough time to make up a new pair. Hope it helps thats what I was doing.

I want to say that Ive made all the colorways that I want but who knows....

will the 90s or 180s or 97s be back up at all?
someone please answer that question for me
PARENTAL ADVISORY
EXPLICIT CONTENT​
[size=1color=#CCFF00] [/size]AIM - GMAIL

Quote:
Oh and for the people that keep missing out on them...you have to make them before and save them to your locker...with the amount of time it takes for them to sell out, you dont have enough time to make up a new pair. Hope it helps thats what I was doing.

yeah, you just keep refereshing until you see the "add to cart" option. then add to cart, have all your billing info and shipping info set. all the stuff you can prepare beforehad, do it. then all you have to do is the credit card and the coupon code stuff. i did it from work so it;s lightning fast but the whole process from "Add to cart" to "submit order" took about 2 minutes. i only managed to do one order. i'd rather process one order fully than try to add two pairs and not even get one.

they actually don't look exactly like the powerwall 90s. thanks though!!
you're WACKyou was never a menace,never a hustla, NO, we could never do business

Quote:
she likes them, they're hers, she's gonna wear them, they're

why hate? what's the point?

besides, the tinman chrome is ridiculous in person..

he hated?
ATRIUM NYC STORE CREDIT OF $170 FOR $150 PICKED UP IN SOHO

Well I placed my order for another pair of AM1's today + With any luck I will be getting some 255 90's (Thanks to you know who :wink:
wink.gif
) bringing my grand total to 5 AM1's, 3 90's, 1 97, 3 95's, and 1 93....Maybe some 03's when I get back from vacation.
**WANTED** NEON GREEN ICE CREAMS SIZE 11 or 11.5....$1,200

Back
Top Bottom