| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

thinking ahead and contemplating ordering more AM90s or some 95s or 97s...does ANYONE know how long all these Air Maxes will be up on the ID Site???? Does anyone anticipate them taking them down anytime soon...like before the summer???

Sup_
AirJordans4Life:
sup jimmy...you get your 90's?

Not yet bro.

No one signed for it yesterday. Hopefully someone will sign for it
today if not... I gotta wait again or redirect it to work.
eyes.gif

But yours turned out dope.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2][email protected]

PLEASE STOP POSTING THOSE HORRIBLE 95s. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. WHAT A WASTE OF MATERIALS.
[/b]
[/b]​

the brown stuff on the shoes are from the bag the shoes came in. its just lint.

those 180's are :wow:
eek.gif

and Jimmy...just go pick them up from the UPS office in South City.
[/url]​

thanks for the comments on the 90's...Still waiting on UPS today to show up with the other ones...On another note, I'm needing some lazer blue laces...Anyone who is ordering with black or white laces, holler because I need some lazer blue ones..I'll paypal some dough plus shipping for em..........just an idea...I didn't think of it before I ordered the preme base shoes..

[email protected]

Sup_

I wish I could. I got work till 5pm and that place closes at like 5:30 and with
traffic on 101.. its all bad. I might have to reroute it.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2][email protected]

Mine came a few days agoo but I didnt have time to take pics....I very happy with the way engine orange came out.

Now I have to wait for my other two....

^Alttitude Green

^Engine Orange

^Infared...but they look pink I am going to return these.

Just a pic for fun that I took for the "shoes and fitteds" post

Keep the IDs comming guys and girls...I like seeing other people's tastes.

got my girls pair....hmmmm weird...1 out of 2 mens and 1 womens....after I opened the box and my jaw was off the floor, all I can say is WATCH OUT WITH THE PINK!!!!! the colar/laces are not even close to the same color as the upper material and midsole color. It looks like 2 totally dif colors. The colar and laces are BRIGHT neon pink, and the rest of the pink looks close to how it does on the site...You'd think at least one developer in the project would have gone.."whoa those pinks don't even come close....I'm sending these pieces of garbage back...I'll post pics if i have time later...ARRRRRGGGGGG..

Sup_

Very doe Miami Vices Donjuan.

I like how its white/black based with BRIGHT Accents. Makes them
stand out a lot.

Dope UnHUF samples Trunks206. Cant go wrong with grey and orange.

Peace.

I just got my other AM90 delivered to me at work. they messed up on my laces...gave me infared instead of engine. oh wellz, i was gonna use white laces anyway. pics will be up later when i get home.
[/url]​

how do the NIKEID AM 90s run?

i usually buy 8.5 in all of my shoes ( dunks , af1 , etc)

should i go with 8.5 or 9?

thanks ahead!
I'm Vietnamese, if that matters.

Back
Top Bottom