| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

bjamez20- Im lovin those man! :pimp:
pimp.gif

Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

j20

i was wondering if that mudguard color was neutral grey or white. cause from the site it looks neutral grey but the outcome looks white.

btw how are ya'll just capturing the sneaker without capturing the whole screen?
Teaneck[/i]​

o 4get it cuz i dont have PS. I just have paint.
Teaneck[/i]​

^^^ Same thing. You can do screen captures in Paint, too. I don't have PS.

- 'Prnt Scrn'
- open Paint
- paste

I'm sure you can probably go from there. :smile:
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

^ yeah i know, I always do that. But I dont want the whole screen to be shown I just want the sneaker part to be shown. Like this:
mangoam13yv.png

Teaneck[/i]​

Sup_

kicks023:
j2o---
You use neutral grey or metallic silver for the mud guard, the more I look at it, it seems like it's metallic silver. But, can't quite tell.

ancl12ew:
j20
i was wondering if that mudguard color was neutral grey or white. cause from the site it looks neutral grey but the outcome looks white.

j2o:
Sup_

Metallic silver. Only way to go.

Peace.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2][email protected]

Quote:
Wow fellas these are some nice kicks!!! You guys are so creative i could never think of haveing color combinations like that!! I blame my lack of creativity on TV :lol:
laugh.gif

I seriously can't tell if homegirl is really feelin the designs or ridiculing some of these day glo abortions :lol:
laugh.gif

anyone have pics of their id's with altitude green? some pics i cant tell if its neon or altitude

Lookin' for Pinstripe Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Olive Dunks in an 11-11.5. Hit me up if you're selling some.

Sup_
wildout4:
anyone have pics of their id's with altitude green? some pics i cant tell if its neon or altitude

oazrqe.jpg

Mine have altitude green

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2][email protected]

Quote:
is there any coupon codes for NikeIDs

Yea, Free shipping a few pages back...

Wow...I'm the only one that's feelin' the 93s?

I know they don't have a cult followin' but damn...They're nice...

It's like dudes just go hard for 90's, Then skip straight to 95's...

The reading level on Niketalk has reached an all time low after this post.

j20, clearly answers the question.

:rofl:
roll.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif

^ :lol:
laugh.gif

Keep yer grimey hands out of my damn cookie jar!

Team ~ : ^
For Sale: VNDS Tweed Highs, VVNDS Stussy low, VNDS Mita Alpha Forces. All size 13.

Quote:
The reading level on Niketalk has reached an all time low after this post.

chill homie its a picture post im not trying to read everyones replies

Lookin' for Pinstripe Blazers, DQM AM90s, and Olive Dunks in an 11-11.5. Hit me up if you're selling some.

Sup_

Yeah it got kinda annoying after i posted that I have METALLIC SILVER.

Also... if you aint trying to read the post how the hell you supposed to find out
what colors or what materials people are using? Always gotta hand feed stuff
to people.

I think theres a huge difference between NEON YELLOW and Altitude GREEN.

Peace.

Quote:
Yeah it got kinda annoying after i posted that I have METALLIC SILVER.

Also... if you aint trying to read the post how the hell you supposed to find out
what colors or what materials people are using? Always gotta hand feed stuff
to people.

I think theres a huge difference between NEON YELLOW and Altitude GREEN.

not everyone posted wat colors they used and you didnt have to reply to my question if you felt overwhelmed by what i asked. and about the neon and altitude, if you look at the "sikwitit" am1's the yellow has greenish tint to it unlike the yellow on nikeid.com.

no hate docholiday13 but those take the cake as the most hideous id's ever
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

Back
Top Bottom