| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

oh jeez mr. meez
yes i the federation is in the building
i owe you and your bro about 10 mix cds at this point

Man, if people who ordered their 90's on the first day still didn't recieve their shoes yet, when am i going to get my 90s?! I ordered on Feb 13th..... :rolleyes
eyes.gif
:rolleyes
eyes.gif
The AM90 factories need to hurry.
[table][tr][td]Word to Big Bird[/td][/tr][/table]​

I still need my damn AM1s...

I went with the standard shipping...
Shoulda went with the 2-3 junk...
Keep yer grimey hands out of my damn cookie jar!

Team ~ : ^
For Sale: VNDS Tweed Highs, VVNDS Stussy low, VNDS Mita Alpha Forces. All size 13.

Quote:
I ordered on Feb 13th..... The AM90 factories need to hurry.

i remember there was a notice on the site that said because of high volume, it'll take 5 to 7 weeks to ship, if that's the case, you won't be getting them till the last week of march at the earliest....

HaHa Yeah Mad Mix CDs You Owe . . . I Went By 255 And I Tried On The AM1 In a Size 9 They And They Fit Way Better Than An 8.5 So If I Were Any 1 I Would Get A Half Size Bigger Tight Kicks Are Highly Uncomfortable . . .

Quote:
they got MAD at me for talking about 255 too much on NT..

Now, that does not make any sense on their side. Advertsting about 255 on NikeTalk should help them by bringin' in more people and the costs for their business, I don't know... But, I just give them a :rolleyes
eyes.gif

The id cards where changed up.But there still around if you need them.
NYC <PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$330.00 SIZE 9.5
JORDAN O.G. 16 BLACK/RED SIZE 8.5 PRICE $275.00 DEADSTOCK.
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC NIKETALKERS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

does anyone know the code for free shipping?? sorry if already posted.

when sum one posted it awhile ago it didnt work and i had to pay for shipping...... and also does it expire??

B ville famous-Why would you say something so stupid to JAYMATIK he is one of the better mods on niketalk.He's just telling you the truth.You want the shoe like he said " Just suck it up and pay the shipping fee".Or dont buy the shoes at all.
NYC <PRICE DROP> JORDAN RETRO DMP PACK ONLY JORDAN BLACK/GOLD 6 ONLY THE JORDAN 11 ARE MISSING PRICE COMES WITH BOTH BOXES.$330.00 SIZE 9.5
JORDAN O.G. 16 BLACK/RED SIZE 8.5 PRICE $275.00 DEADSTOCK.
YOU WANT NIKE ID CARDS. I GOT THEM FOR A SMALL FEE. NYC NIKETALKERS ONLY.
E-MAIL ME AT [email protected] WILL SHIP IF BUYER PAYS SHIPPING.

all i wanted was sum help he just could of said it more nicely thats all. he could of left out the suck it up part. its not llike i was crying bout it

cant we all just get along, it wasnt like he asked a bad question, and it wasnt like JAYMATIK was really rude or anything.
[/i]

I asked about my 90s and they are still in the production stage....
White
The World's Best Dunker[/center]

Quote:
all i wanted was sum help he just could of said it more nicely thats all. he could of left out the suck it up part. its not llike i was crying bout it

maybe if you learned to read a bit. he said it was on the previous page. all you have to do is click the little "15" at either the top or the bottom of this page..and find it. there aren't that many posts per page.

Hey BVilleFamous the free shipping code that works is - FSIDCHR. Use that one, the other one doesnt work anymore.
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

can someone who can get into contact with a NIKE rep get us a official statement about what the EXACT reason of hold up on the 90s is?, im hearin alotta speculation but no valid reason... i mean i ordered mine on the exact day these dropped and i will be very MAD if my order gets canceled!!! i was really looking forward to these

Still haven't received my ladies AM1's or my AM90's

Nike is really starting to piss me off...
mad.gif

WANTED IN A SIZE 11 (DS): Nike Air Max 90 (DQM Bacon Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Safari Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Sertig Pack), Nike Air Max 90 Premium Crepe (Hemp Pack), Nike Air Max 90 (Python Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Footpatrol Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Silver Surfer), or anything Air Max 90 that is nice!!!

i was wondering before how people were able to track their shoes through ups. I just found out that you jsut use the order number as your reference number for ups to track em. they just shipped out my 1's on the 1st of this month so should be here this week.

i tried tracking my 90s but they arent in ups database yet so they obviously arent outta production yet. i guess all we can do is wait.
///looking for Amsterdam AM1s, Blk Kid Robot AM1s, Stash Classic BWs- all sz 10

man, with all these AM1 ID's, I can't wait to see everyone's 90's!!

Dope ID's so far everyone :pimp:
pimp.gif

peace,

Ed

Back
Top Bottom