| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

qyzsar.jpg

qyzshw.jpg

qyzsk0.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif

"Sriracha is made from sun ripen chilies which are ground into a smooth paste along with garlic. It is excellent in soups, sauces, pastas, pizzas, hot dogs, hamburgers, chowmein or on anything else to give it a delicious, spicy taste."

Sup_

Sorry John. Or do you spell it Jon also?

But wrong Jon. I was talking about Sriarcha Saucer.

Peace.
"...I find a place in my heart for this hip-hop.....And pump blood through my vein my skin get hot
I take you very serious and make you write more.....If I don't celebrate I got nothing to fight for
I'm tight raw, excite y'all like nightfall.....I'm tight y'all, I walk the street like y'all..."[h2]Get your realize._skullCREST Tee! HERE! or Email me @ [/h2][email protected]

Quote:
Moonrokk those are hott. What colors did u use?

Thanks.

Altitude/Khaki/Engine/Black/Neon laces
"I bought a new pair of sneakers, let's just hope my legacy matches."

moonrokk those are pretty ill.

i'm lovin most of the id's. some i don't think i can pull off.

anyhow...keep'em comin!

yesss id95 are set to be available tomorrow.
3M Snakes / Easters / Cartoons / Undefeated NLs / City Attacks / Brazil Highs / Halloweens / Splatters / Veneers / Reverse Michigans / Plums / Ceramics / Argons / Sambas

ILLitteRAYt

March 9th, what does that mean?! Oh yeah, time to ID's!!! About time I get my invitation cards.......... useful.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

6 pairs?!....and not one nice colorway. Wow.
Turn the world on it's side and everything loose will land in Los Angeles - Frank Lloyd Wright

^^^HAHAHA...i guess you decide what's nice and what isn't?

I love NT'ers like you...your kind is so cute! :wow:
embarassed.gif

6 pairs all at once...

Now we know why there was a delay...
tongue.gif

WANTED IN A SIZE 11 (DS): Nike Air Max 90 (DQM Bacon Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Safari Edition), Nike Air Max 90 Premium (Sertig Pack), Nike Air Max 90 Premium Crepe (Hemp Pack), Nike Air Max 90 (Python Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Footpatrol Edition), Nike Air Max 90 (Silver Surfer), or anything Air Max 90 that is nice!!!

^^^ 3rd down from the top...

what color is that yellow?

or do mine eyes deceive me?
AIR FORCE 1s, DUNKS & MORE!!

AIM me: denrid0cks

^^^ YES it is yellow..and of all the colorways, that yellow is the only one that was slightly different from the site in comparison to the actual shoe.....i expected it to be brighter than what i received...

it looks buttery almost pastel

and i really like the monster AM1s
good job on those
AIR FORCE 1s, DUNKS & MORE!!

AIM me: denrid0cks

6 pairs? damn...I wish I had a shoe budget like that! props on your color choices...here's my lone ID so far...ordered on jan 29:

qz5h5s.jpg

I just wanted something simple. They messed up my collar color and made it ultramarine instead of navy, but I don't mind much. My other am87 should be here in a few weeks...I ordered the obligatory grey/neon variation on feb. 10
-NT since '02
-Drexel U. Graduate
-Former Finish Line Employee(5 years)
-My Ebay Feedback: los_domingos

^ i like 'em. real simple as you said and clean.

some of thes goofy color combinations on the several last pages actually worked to my surprise
[/b]

[/b]

Back
Top Bottom