| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

I'm glad...It looks like I'm the only one that went against the grain and copped some 93's... :smh:
nono.gif

Probably gonna get the 95's in the comin' weeks...I'm messin' with some colors now, So far I have a winner... :wow:
eek.gif

here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

Just got my 90's the second pair should be here tommorow. I am actually really happy with them I know the pictures make it look like two different colors but its the same neon.

47b6dd28b3127cce97f43373414c00000016108QaOGbVuybs

47b6dd28b3127cce97f43370c07f00000016108QaOGbVuybs

Jordan's were my first love but I'm falling for Dunks now!!!​

The engine looks nice on those up there. Im dying to see the color in person.
Mine need to get here already...

and good to see some 90's finally seeing the light of day.

Hey Sironewc- How do the 90's fit?
SHOES RENT

Looking for custom tees in 3xl!

taz, they are really comfortable not tight or anything...

the base color is white

BTW IF ANYONE WNATS 95'S THEYRE BACK UP!!!!
///looking for Amsterdam AM1s, Blk Kid Robot AM1s, Stash Classic BWs- all sz 10

My 90's are scheduled to come in tommarow.

Hopefully it will be before I go away for the weekend.
[/i]

[/url]
[/url]

Ordered on 1/26 Got 1 of 3 today!!!... the altitude/ engine is hot to death...engine is super bright..the rest is dark gray and brown

132531111.jpg

these should be here tomorrow.........

132531108.jpg

the 3rd is a pair for my girl that havn't even left the fact yet..

I ordered 2 more earlier this week and cant wait to bust em...trust me i can paint elephant print with the best of them so I'm confident these will be ill....yall saw them here first..............ill post pics in about 6 weeks when there here and I've painted them...

132531107.jpg

132531105.jpg

everyones ID's look great can't wait to see more!

Quote:
trust me i can paint elephant print with the best of them so I'm confident these will be ill....

I'll wait for actual pics. I have yet to see anyone do a really great job trying to customize elephant print. I've seen a couple of "good" ones here and there, but it's just sooo hard to duplicate. Plus, painting it on defeats the actual authentic look of it being a little engraved. Good luck.

search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsmone8QQhtZ-1

if u can get the elephant print right we may have to do some business
COMMON SENSE......the anti-hype

i like shoes, i like to skate, therefore i skate in shoes i like

white/blue "supreme" am90s are ill, the other is ehh

i finally got my AM1s (1 of 2) today.

dedicated to one of the illest groups to touch a mic. (and since I will probably never get the Wu Dunks.) I'm gonna rock these @ the Ghostface show in HOB... hopefully get them signed :wow:
eek.gif

r1fok9.jpg

:smh:
nono.gif
@ nike on messing up the G.

But I love the shoe, it's so ill. The Neon "Yellow" is so bright. I'm about to do another pair.

I am disappointed with the colors for the 95's. I cant even make the pair I want. I hate that the base color determines the other layers on top.

the 90's are so sick and those supreme 90's are such fire...i thnk ima scrap 95 designs...n just make more 90's even if i cant put elephant print on em...
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

hey ULC3R that on ur 90's is altitude green? its much brighter than i thot...actually like the alt green....i gotta make more 90's!
Wants: Men Sz. 11 LA Gear (The Payless light up shoe)

Hyphy (pronounced 'high-fee') is a style of music and dance associated with San Francisco Bay Area hip-hop culture.
-Spread the Hyphy

ULC3R : seriously, those are probably my favorite pair of shoes, ever. the colors are amazing. i am at a loss for words

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

is there an AA for sneakerheads??

Back