| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

Quote:
holy bajeezus??! you coulda had it done here and have someone ship it to you... the most you'd pay is prob $120 US

...that's what I'm trying to do... I just don't know who to trust...

Vandal_One, where you from? They have a kiosk at my niketown so its nothing really for me to ID a shoe for you.
[/b]
[/b]​

yo Vandal, you from switzerland as well? gar nd gwsst das du au vo de schwiz bisch... you have to know good enough peeps. i'm sure you got yourself a good connect with Ty on your side.

they're def. trying to rip us off over here.. once again, thanks and props goes out to my man Gil!
Amsterdan and Silversurfer5400. Keeping the Sneakergame alive in Switzerland​
http://www.samplekickz.comFOR MY STUFF ON SALE​

am180_1.jpg

The inner liner is ultramarine.
----------------------------------
<---George Bush doesn't care about black people.
"I will smash your face into a windshield; then I'll take your mother, Dorothy Mantooth out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!" - David, Koechner, Anchorman
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

Quote:
I never understood why people would post their concepts. i don't want anyone to know what i'm cooking up.

i'm with you there, man..

and i FINALLY got shipping confirmation on my first pair of 90s.. :pimp:
pimp.gif

EDIT: i can't wait to see the black buffalo x metallic silver.. :D
happy.gif

"When in doubt, shoot. That's how I look at it." --
Stephon

I'm amped! Shipment is scheduled to deliver tomorrow! 90's as of right now are at Louisville... Finally!

Quote:

The hell is these dudes talkin' about then? That looks royal blue to me...
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

Quick question, I'm sure it's been asked, but I don't feel like searching through 42 pages of info.

Anyone know if and when the older ones are going to be available again on nikeid? I want to ID some ones and 90s, maybe 95s. When I try to add concepts to my cart, it says to check back at 12 PM PST or some bullcrap.

there is a limit to the number of orders they take. it refreshes every day. you have to check back in the afternoon or evening... don;t worry, they're still there.

JaywhYeS -
Have you tried putting on black laces on your Supreme 180 ID's? 'Bet those'd be fire!

Anyone that tells you money is the root of all evil, doesn't have any.
WANTED: Viotech or Buck Dunks, sz. 12 DS or NDS.

will someone let me know when you can actually add an item to your cart, i've been trying literally everyday for the last week. just PM or email me, please.

Quote:
Yung Calog:
The hell is these dudes talkin' about then? That looks royal blue to me...

Same thing, except they don't call it royal blue on iD. They call it ultramarine.

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

^^^^ On the website, it says 12 pm PST/ 3 pm EST. I think someone in here confirmed that you can order at that time.
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

So at 3PM EST, you can place an order? That's the only time? That's kinda shady. I have to work at 3 practically everyday.

Quote:
So at 3PM EST, you can place an order? That's the only time? That's kinda shady. I have to work at 3 practically everyday.

no, that's just when it refereshes.... i ordered AM1 on monday night like at 9 pm...

Back
Top Bottom