| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

i ordered an am95 around noonish.. didnt go through,... then i was on my computer around 5 or 6pm nike let me order it. i think it depends what shoe you order also.. i dont think the am95 are as popular as the am1 and am90.... try around 5pm pacific time...

SkunkInDunks:
anyone know how long they will be available to customize?
Green Ice 05:
Till april 16

Oh dag ... I wasn't aware of that. Where'd you see that?

Is that the whole classic line?
<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

Man, the am95's are tough as hell to order. Been trying for days, I guess I will keep trying at 3 EST and then around 9 or so
[/b]
[/b]
[/b]

Nobody is gettin the 93's?! :\
ohwell.gif
:smh:
nono.gif
>:
mad.gif

Every time I check to see if my order has been shipped this comes up. I ordered on Feb 25th and according to UPS, they cant track it. Is this normal?

rix1z7.jpg

Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

one thing i learned about iD is you will go crazy if you keep thinking about it.... just place your order and forget about it, eventually, it'll show up like 6 weeks later... stress free....

ultramarine and royal blue are differnt colors. they are not the same, similar yes..........
I DO NOT HAVE ANY SHOES FOR SALE!

So Cal Only looking for size12.5-13 Cali,Shanghai,futura,mita AF1,Navi Pack Shox NZ and Burst,

^^^ I took a screen shot of the Ultramarine that was apparently selected for the lining on those 180's. If royal blue is different than ultramarine, then can you please show me where we can select 'royal blue'?

I wasn't saying that 'royal blue' is exactly the same as 'ultramarine', like if I want my car painted ultramarine, it will be the same as royal blue. But for the same of convenience/keeping it simple, I was saying, "Royal blue = ultramarine. Here; see for yourself." If I'm wrong, show me where royal blue is in the color options for the lining.
happy.gif
iNiNe5:
one thing i learned about iD is you will go crazy if you keep thinking about it.... just place your order and forget about it, eventually, it'll show up like 6 weeks later... stress free....
EXACTLY.

I've only ordered one iD (Zoom Flight 5's), and my tracking info for those was all screwy every day.
laugh.gif
Then ... bam ... there they were at my door.
happy.gif

<>< ><> <>< ><> <>< ><> 23ska for short <<<<<<<[/b]
(http://www.nba.com/lakers/news/Chick_Hearn_Bio-50564-59.htmlI grew up going mainly to ANGELS and LAKERS games, but I will ALWAYS cheer for my wife's home team (UK WILDCATS) and ALL the rest of MY home teams (SPARKS, XTREME, CLIPPERS, PADRES, DUCKS, TROJANS, CHARGERS, AVENGERS, DODGERS, BRUINS, L.A. KINGS, GALAXY).​

can somebody answer my question?
Teaneck[/i]​
Reeceman10,Justdunkit02,PolosandDunks,TheRaygunZ,IAMMALCOLMX519,rzh100

dathustlaboy47- dont worry, that just means they havnt shipped yet. i ordered on jan 28 and just got a shipping confirmation today. like iNiNe5 said, just forget about em and they'll show up sooner or later.
///looking for Amsterdam AM1s, Blk Kid Robot AM1s, Stash Classic BWs- all sz 10

Quote:
dathustlaboy47- dont worry, that just means they havnt shipped yet.

exactly, i've had the same thing before... if it;s really bugging you, you can call the nike id support and ask them, they prob tell you the same thing.

i got a shipping confirmation a little while ago and it took about a week until i could actually track it on ups

i'm getting my am90s tomorrow
[/b]

[/b]

Quote:
Same thing, except they don't call it royal blue on iD. They call it ultramarine.

Yea, I know, But dudes where sayin' it was purple-@#%$...And those 180's dude posted looked closer to royal blue than anything...Kinda eased my fears...

And to dude who asked, I got 93's...
here Once Was A Boy That Lived On The South Side Of Chicago Liked His Hat To The Right Side.​

Dathustlaboy- try adjusting the dates of delivery when you enter your number.

extend the delivery date to the end of march and see what happens.

When I tried to track mine it showed nothing, but when I extended the date parameters it showed up.

sorry if its already been posted but im too lazy to look through all the posts...does anyone have a picture with engine? thanks in advance

so when are they going to restock on ID's ??? cuz for the past couple of days it keeps saying come back tommorow !
i'm HYPE, if that matters...​

aye jayburj. about ur engine color question. if u go to tha first page.. j20's hav engine on his.thats tha only one i could think of off tha top of my head

^^ there's no restock. they only take a certain amount of orders each day. you jsut gotta order at the right time (12 pst usually) before they reach their maximum order count for the day.
///looking for Amsterdam AM1s, Blk Kid Robot AM1s, Stash Classic BWs- all sz 10

am180_1.jpg

ok so these are ultramarine..thats what i thought but ppl were saying ultramarine looks purple..in some photos it does but here it doesnt..anyway who has a shoe with ultra on it can verify if its a royal blue or a purpless blue?

if you've seen these 180's in person, it'll give you a better understanding of what ultramarine really is.

it's not royal blue, but it's not totally purple either. it's more like a blue with a slight bit of purple in it.

xl313106141.jpg

D.O.T.F.W.
www.thejustusleague.com

LITTLE BROTHER - THE MINSTREL SHOW - OUT NOW!
CESAR COMANCHE - SQUIRREL & THE ACES - OUT NOW!

Green Ice 5 I have a question for you. Are they stopping the customizing on all models on april 16th or just some? The last shoe isn't available till may so I was just kinda wondering that. Thanks for the info. Got to hop on my 90's before they go away.

those blue and white Air Maxs are too white up there ^ ^ ^ ^ ^, but I like simplicity.

Back
Top Bottom