| ~ New I.D. Season: Air Max shipped! +PICS+

WOW :wow:
eek.gif
that infrared patent on the AM90s is awesome. Pity it is only a VIP option.

Does anyone have info on the 255 options for the AM97s?Also is contrast stitching available in only white, black, neon yellow and infrared with the 95s and 97s?

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

yeah the infrared patent is HOT, infrared patent 90s >>>> neon patent 95s to me, so i did a pair, but put black buffalo on the toebox.

contrast stitching is also available in khaki, but they only have neon or infrared on a particular shoe, not both. 1/93/95 have neon, 90/97 have infrared and i'm not sure about the 180s.

as for the VIP 97, it's "Mirror" silver, reminiscent of the BRS 360 or the "Tinman" 95s auctioned off in Seattle.
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

^thanks for the info 255forLife.

Those 90s you have done sound awesome. I know you probably won't post pics before the AM options have finished at 255 but when they have, could you post pics of those 90s, it would be appreciated.

SYDNEY - AUSTRALIA

hey guys...The Nike ID is always "sold out"... does tommorow mean like midnight when i can purchase more? thanks
Do you have a problem when you have the need to buy two pairs of the same shoe?

^^thanks bro.... anyway how are you guys getting buffalo print and all that junk on your IDs?! i dnt see those options when im designing.
Do you have a problem when you have the need to buy two pairs of the same shoe?

If any one wants a speckled midsole on there ID's. Please let me know. Just cover the shipping charges and I will do it for you gladly.

Here is a sample :

Speckled%20Midsole.jpg

[/i]

ecuno, i might just have to take you up on that.. meetup in soho?
-- We are not that different, you and I. All of us humans are much the same. America sent men to the moon 30 years ago. The moon is much further than China. --
Yao Ming

So how many people were actually able to order 95's...I check everyday and they are ALWAYS sold out...I know 12pm PST blah blah blah but it is never there at that time...

I got a pair from 255 but I want to order another.
[/b]

AIM - NYCBaller34
Email - [email protected]

I just got hooked up with a card from 255. I kinda feel like its not even worth going....I don't get what I can get there that I can't get online (other than alligator skin or buffalo print, neither of which is worth going for).

I won't be able to get AF1's, infrared patent or anything else worth going for so why do you guys in a similar situation to me bother?

". THEY AREN'T THAT SPECIAL AND THEY'LL BE ON EBAY, SO GET A JOB."

WEARING MATCHING TEES IS LAME. WEARING A TEE SHIRT YOU MADE YOURSELF IS THE LAMEST OF ALL."

ecuno,

Is it possible to do this in yellow, regarding of the speckled midsoles?

not for free, though.

Quote: I just got hooked up with a card from 255. I kinda feel like its not even worth going....I don't get what I can get there that I can't get online (other than alligator skin or buffalo print, neither of which is worth going for).

I won't be able to get AF1's, infrared patent or anything else worth going for so why do you guys in a similar situation to me bother?

WAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Guys let me know. I can meet in soho or wherever. S50H, Yellow as in Neon Yellow? I can match yellow I hope but maybe not neon. Let me know. Hit me up on aim - econaz02
[/i]

i just got all happy had an e-mail for my shipment confirmation. I thought they were my 255 i ordered on feb 25th instead its the 95s i did on the site march 9th. I just cant wait for my 255s already

Back
Top Bottom