*NEW interview with DMV's own Dugee F Buller by BluVision TV*

laugh.gif
he said all his songs are about the same thing...

i do... but it must be nice to have other people helping u wiith that...

dude is relentless with it
laugh.gif

i do... but it must be nice to have other people helping u wiith that...

dude is relentless with it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

^^ Maybe he didn't want bad reviews to be stuck to his NT name....

people kinda hate that... he's better off just being straight up... instead of getting one listen (if they dont like it) they will probably check for other %%%+ to post to see if u are progressing... thats what happened with me... nt used to clown my music hard... now they cant

people kinda hate that... he's better off just being straight up... instead of getting one listen (if they dont like it) they will probably check for other %%%+ to post to see if u are progressing... thats what happened with me... nt used to clown my music hard... now they cant

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

I agree... I need to post some of my stuff on here... I aint scared to get clowned... Couldn't be no worse than they did me in that PYP a while back
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

I agree... I need to post some of my stuff on here... I aint scared to get clowned... Couldn't be no worse than they did me in that PYP a while back
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom