New Iraq Crisis Vol. Inevitable International Incident

Let's not forget the 2000+ years of amicable relations between Hindus and Buddhists in Southern Asia.

Those Muslims should be more like them.

:rofl:

Definitely keeping up with this thread.

They aren't messing around right now in the ME.

Oh really? Seeing as they been around much longer than any of those religions, the sheer numbers would be astronomical in comparison. And, by the same token, have had longer periods of peace.

Start with Ashoka, Shashanka and Mihirikula.

Oh really? Seeing as they been around much longer than any of those religions, the sheer numbers would be astronomical in comparison. And, by the same token, have had longer periods of peace.

Start with Ashoka, Shashanka and Mihirikula.
You're right about that in the sense that no religious legacy in the world today has a completely clean cloth. Let's all just move on.

Last edited:
I actually read that article when researching medieval Islam. And I was already familiar with Shivaji Maratha. And this was clearly one of, if not, the worst.

PMed you the rest.

I sure hope Obama would get mercilessly attacked about this for the rest of his life like Bush. But he is of course infallible. The "Guy Who Got Us Out of Iraq" could no longer be that :lol:

Obama never wanted this stupid war in the first place and he did get us out. He's still cleaning up Bushes mess :smh:

and she's since acknowledged how stupid of an idea it was to go in. BUSH LIED it's as simple as that brah.
Like Hilary was ever the president.

I swear people defend Bush till the sun goes down.

Who profited from the War? Bush and his Administration.

Who started the War? Bush.

Who used 9-11 as a guise to go into Iraq? Bush.

Time to bomb these ISIS *****. This country won't be stable until the Shia and Sunni both are in government sharing power.

and she's since acknowledged how stupid of an idea it was to go in. BUSH LIED it's as simple as that brah.

And yet there were still people brave enough to vote 'no'.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder why that is.

Biden, Reid, Kerry, Schumer, Dodd, Hagel, Edwards, Feinstein, such brave leaders!

Hating war mongers that gave Bush carte blanche is not the same as defending Bush.

Last edited:

And yet there were still people brave enough to vote 'no'.

Hmmmmmm, I wonder why that is.

Biden, Reid, Kerry, Schumer, Dodd, Hagel, Edwards, Feinstein, such brave leaders!

Hating war mongers that gave Bush carte blanche is not the same as defending Bush.

I agree with you completely none of them had any real morals when it came to Iraq. They saw the politics were getting bad for Bush and used to their advantage. Robert Byrd and senators like him had courage something that Clinton or any other dem politician who supported it didn't know about. Whole thing makes me mad.

Last edited:
you guys are all lost lol...isis is not some extreme islamic branch that came out of no where...these guys are funded by Israel and US and any other branch off of the zionism tree....

just another excuse to go in there once again to do whatever the f' they want...

same thing happened in libya, egypt, and is happening is syria....

faux revolutions to cause and keep instability in the region in order for these tyrants to go in there and pretend to liberate these people (who they really don't give any f's about lets be real...) and input their puppet regimes

at which point they will loot and rape all the resources in the middle east and strategically place themselves around iran and the middle east...oil, gold, money...not freedom, saving lives and liberation...

same country that lets millions of young black youths rot in jail over petty **** are flying across the world to save arab lives ?

lets be real.

holy! your leaks are going to make snowden's info look like child's play.

not sure why Obama and pals want to revisit the most unpopular event of the past 3 decades though, but let's not let elephants get in the way.

Funding ISIS in Syria, "fighting" them in Iraq. Wouldn't surprise me if this new bombing campaign actually helps out ISIS. What does the media like to call it? Collateral Damage?

Funding ISIS in Syria, "fighting" them in Iraq. Wouldn't surprise me if this new bombing campaign actually helps out ISIS. What does the media like to call it? Collateral Damage?
I guess this what Ron Paul said about blowbacks when interfering with other countries.

A question to everyone, if you were president, would you stay in Iraq to clean up the mess that the United States made, or just leave Iraq alone ?

I guess this what Ron Paul said about blowbacks when interfering with other countries.

A question to everyone, if you were president, would you stay in Iraq to clean up the mess that the United States made, or just leave Iraq alone ?

I honestly have no clue, but it's hard because the U.S. forcefully took out Sadaam, and supervised an "election", and the country has been destabilized ever since. What is going on now is the doing of the U.S., so they feel they need to do something.

Took until the second page for someone to blame a Muslim organization that is mass exterminating people on israel. Stay apologizing for extremist behavior. I always wondered what ultra liberals think would happen to them if global jihadism spread. Do they think they would be treated nicely and just left alone for their appeasement and understanding?

This guy talking about the Zionist tree but not a word about the mass killing of Muslims and Christians. Sure got your priorities in check

Every intervention begets more inyerventions. This goes back to WW I, which incidentally has a lot to do with the Middle East today.

Back
Top Bottom