NEW!!! Jay-Z - History

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Cot damn I hate when he does that @#!$ with his voice.

It works for Young Chris, not you Hov. Wheres the flow that was just effortless and laid back. That was his "swag" as much as I hate that word but I think that word is actually why he sounds the way he does know, its like he is chasing swag or some @#!$. I have no idea.
What in the world are you talking about?! Jays flow is on point on that track and there are no problems with his voice.

laugh.gif
This guy really said he is "chasing swag"
You joking right? I know his flow is on point, it always will be. Im talking about that whisper %#+$ he does with his voice. You think he always did that %#+$? Your loaded if you do.
yea ur right he started doin that during kingdom come..not a big fan

Originally Posted by jawn piece

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Cot damn I hate when he does that @#!$ with his voice.

It works for Young Chris, not you Hov. Wheres the flow that was just effortless and laid back. That was his "swag" as much as I hate that word but I think that word is actually why he sounds the way he does know, its like he is chasing swag or some @#!$. I have no idea.
What in the world are you talking about?! Jays flow is on point on that track and there are no problems with his voice.

laugh.gif
This guy really said he is "chasing swag"
You joking right? I know his flow is on point, it always will be. Im talking about that whisper %#+$ he does with his voice. You think he always did that %#+$? Your loaded if you do.
yea ur right he started doin that during kingdom come The Gift and The Curse..not a big fan

Fixed

Luda's Politics
Nas's Black President
Jeezy My Pres is Black
Usher's Hush
now Hov
Is there gonna be an Obama mixtape? lol

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Kanye showing he's still a beast on the boards.
Just off the strength of "Angel" by Game and "Swagga Like Us"... I knew he never lost it.

Back
Top Bottom