New Jersey man stabbed himself, threw skin and intestines at cops

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo

Heinemann said. He said he believes drug use or mental illness may have contributed to Carter's behavior, but that hasn't been confirmed.
eek.gif
Smart dude

sick.gif
the fact that he could actually stab himself so badly... And to the extent that he could throw bits of his intestines at the cops
sick.gif
eek.gif

lol...people do crazy *##% like this everyday...the media gonna try to push these stories to keep yall conspiracist buzzin'...

ill be damned if i let a zombie get me first.
REMEMBER: do not incinerate the zombie as it releases toxins. (just read that in the other thread).

Epidemik The Great wrote:
lol...people do crazy *##% like this everyday...the media gonna try to push these stories to keep yall conspiracist buzzin'...

Basically. Now i do admit the face eater story is some wild +%!#, but you would be amazed if you knew half the +%!# that people do...i speak from first hand experience of working in an Emergency Room/Hospital that has psych floors.

What is going on here? Wow.. the highest form of disrespect... to cut off and throw your own bodypart(s) at someone?

In other countries they throw shoes, this guy is about disembowelling himself?

first a man eats another man's face in Miami and now some dude throws his own skin and intestines at cops.

Originally Posted by jbv1

What is going on here? Wow.. the highest form of disrespect... to cut off and throw your own bodypart(s) at someone?

In other countries they throw shoes, this guy is about disembowelling himself?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

you guys are judging these people too much about them being zombies...it's not how they look on the outside, it's the insides that matters

Originally Posted by hotshots24

you guys are judging these people too much about them being zombies...it's not how they look on the outside, it's the insides that matters
i c what you did there.

Back
Top Bottom