New JJ Abrams Show 'Alcatraz' Vol. The Next Lost?

Looks like good suspense to me.  Will watch
happy.gif

Based on the preview Alcatraz looks promising.

When does it debut?

I need a new show to replace Human Target.
frown.gif

tired.gif

Based on the preview Alcatraz looks promising.

When does it debut?

I need a new show to replace Human Target.
frown.gif

tired.gif

Nice, my interest is peaked. Looks like a Fall show, so I got that along w/ Boardwalk Empire. As of now tho, got Burn Notice and Leverage to hold me over for the summer startin next month

Nice, my interest is peaked. Looks like a Fall show, so I got that along w/ Boardwalk Empire. As of now tho, got Burn Notice and Leverage to hold me over for the summer startin next month

Hurley
pimp.gif

Will probably watch the first show or two. Need something on regular cable to fill the LOST void. HBO (Game of Thrones/Boardwalk Empire/Entourage - not so much in this past season) and Showtime (Dexter - again not so much this past season) are really the only shows I watch these days.

Hurley
pimp.gif

Will probably watch the first show or two. Need something on regular cable to fill the LOST void. HBO (Game of Thrones/Boardwalk Empire/Entourage - not so much in this past season) and Showtime (Dexter - again not so much this past season) are really the only shows I watch these days.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Vol. The Next Lost?

...lets hope not. show was trash (after the third season)

I don't agree with this but the series finale did cheapen everything before it.  it's like the writers just gave up.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Vol. The Next Lost?

...lets hope not. show was trash (after the third season)

I don't agree with this but the series finale did cheapen everything before it.  it's like the writers just gave up.

If by next Lost you mean, me figuring out the premise of the whole show while given it barely any interest, only to be suckered into watching it religiously just for said premise to be vehemently denied by show's producers only to be confirmed in overhyped finale ..... Then yes I am salty and no I definitely will be watching

If by next Lost you mean, me figuring out the premise of the whole show while given it barely any interest, only to be suckered into watching it religiously just for said premise to be vehemently denied by show's producers only to be confirmed in overhyped finale ..... Then yes I am salty and no I definitely will be watching

Back
Top Bottom