New JJ Abrams Show 'Alcatraz' Vol. The Next Lost?

Hmm I wonder how much of the show was actually filmed in San Francisco...And if this show will get picked up for a second season.

Hmm I wonder how much of the show was actually filmed in San Francisco...And if this show will get picked up for a second season.

Looks alright but definitely not the next Lost. Any show that gets hyped up/compared to Lost is doomed for failure (FlashForward, The Event). The Walking Dead might be the closest thing to Lost because of the potential of character development. Fringe has managed to stay alive because of a cult following and it's more X-Files than Lost

Looks alright but definitely not the next Lost. Any show that gets hyped up/compared to Lost is doomed for failure (FlashForward, The Event). The Walking Dead might be the closest thing to Lost because of the potential of character development. Fringe has managed to stay alive because of a cult following and it's more X-Files than Lost

Nothing will top LOST, nothing in the next 4-5 years at least. This looks decent at best but who knows? I'll watch.

Nothing will top LOST, nothing in the next 4-5 years at least. This looks decent at best but who knows? I'll watch.

Back
Top Bottom