New Joe Budden Track is OUT!

2rpvf4p.jpg

Called "4 walls" and wasn't featured on the leak of his mixtape a while back. What y'all think of it? Feelin that beat...reminds me of a nastrack off of god's son ... I think I'm thinking of "if heaven only knows"

You can listen to it at hiphopupdate.blogspot.com

Thank God.... I feel awful right now, and I come home to a new Joey song... this is what i need

track is fire

YO, anyone going to the show in Cambridge, MA on the 6th????

I'm in CT but thinkin bout drivin up there for it

Is the track called 4Walls like someone mentioned in the post, or Padded Room, which is what the tracks called on TSS? Shoutout to Gotty BTW, I found out boutyour site wayyy too late but I'mma regular now
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FaBoLoUs22

track is fire

YO, anyone going to the show in Cambridge, MA on the 6th????

I'm in CT but thinkin bout drivin up there for it

He's coming to CT too for that Underground jam that hot 93.7 does... Not sure when though

Originally Posted by The Big Homey

i like joey, but i hate mixtapes that turn to albums

yup, how his 2nd album gonna be called mood music 3?

believe me i understand its the 3rd of his mixtape series slightly altered to be made an album but still!

^its just a move to get his music to as wide of an audience as he can my dude, nothin more....some of yall dudes be picky about the littlest/goofiest !%+@lol, "how his 2nd album gon be called M.M.3"...

and yea, this def has a God's Son "Heaven" type of feel...

Hot concept. I can def bang wit this. Joey do this thang. I wonder how much difference it is between MM3 the mixtape and MM3 the album, you know what's yougo mainstream, you gotta alter things to cater to the general public, not just the fans of real hip hop. Only time will tell I guess.

^^ the album is out right now i believe... the only new song is 4 walls. all the other songs have different lengths to em compared to the mixtape. haven'tlistened yet.

Back
Top Bottom