**New Joint** --- DMV - Law and Order --- **My First Single**

NT...what up? �I've been on NT since 01 (formerly shoelova13). �Many of you may remember me posting clips of me singing and stuff as a youngin
laugh.gif
. I'm 22 now. �In 2009, I went on tour with Sleepy Brown as his vocal arranger and one of the background vocalists. �Ever since that ended, for the past year and some change, I've been working on my first album. �What began as a 6 track EP, transformed into a 13 track album. �The entire album is written by myself...DMV, and produced by my partner in crime, KinG! (also an NT'er. �"SKR"). �My hope is to expand the parameters of mainstream R&B. �I remember growing up in the 90's when R&B was the hot +$#@ on the radio, and it was actually R&B. Content, harmonies, vocals, etc. �It is my hope that I can help to revitalize that in the mainstream world. �Thanks for listening...I hope you all enjoy it. More singles to follow pretty much every week until the album drops. �Without further ado...the first single from�Fly...735 EP.�

DMV - Law and Order (Prod. by KinG!) by DMVisRNB
http://limelinx.com/files/11e30b9997e9a7ba8cbd2a5cfa6e6899

"In the courtroom of love, even the most infallible can become casualties of their own passion. �It is only the lessons�learned, and their response in the form of action that truly defines character. �These are their stories..." �

232157f5a35ed53fa64a5e490523500b6921151.jpg

(Photography by Jon Sumera for Zooopreme / fellow NT'er "Solemunchies")�

Fly...735 EP is on the way...

One love,

DMV

PS. � Hit me up on twitter @DMVisRNB

NT...what up? �I've been on NT since 01 (formerly shoelova13). �Many of you may remember me posting clips of me singing and stuff as a youngin
laugh.gif
. I'm 22 now. �In 2009, I went on tour with Sleepy Brown as his vocal arranger and one of the background vocalists. �Ever since that ended, for the past year and some change, I've been working on my first album. �What began as a 6 track EP, transformed into a 13 track album. �The entire album is written by myself...DMV, and produced by my partner in crime, KinG! (also an NT'er. �"SKR"). �My hope is to expand the parameters of mainstream R&B. �I remember growing up in the 90's when R&B was the hot +$#@ on the radio, and it was actually R&B. Content, harmonies, vocals, etc. �It is my hope that I can help to revitalize that in the mainstream world. �Thanks for listening...I hope you all enjoy it. More singles to follow pretty much every week until the album drops. �Without further ado...the first single from�Fly...735 EP.�

DMV - Law and Order (Prod. by KinG!) by DMVisRNB
http://limelinx.com/files/11e30b9997e9a7ba8cbd2a5cfa6e6899

"In the courtroom of love, even the most infallible can become casualties of their own passion. �It is only the lessons�learned, and their response in the form of action that truly defines character. �These are their stories..." �

232157f5a35ed53fa64a5e490523500b6921151.jpg

(Photography by Jon Sumera for Zooopreme / fellow NT'er "Solemunchies")�

Fly...735 EP is on the way...

One love,

DMV

PS. � Hit me up on twitter @DMVisRNB

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You sound good. I didn't really like the hook part of the beat but that's here nor there. Your boy is good too. I'd like to hear more stuff from you...I actually have plenty of tracks I think you'd love. Hit me up on twitter @themassacre06 *shameless plug* 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
You sound good. I didn't really like the hook part of the beat but that's here nor there. Your boy is good too. I'd like to hear more stuff from you...I actually have plenty of tracks I think you'd love. Hit me up on twitter @themassacre06 *shameless plug* 

@JsindaA im now following you on twitter 
laugh.gif

@brandnew if you miss the 90's...stay tuned playa 
pimp.gif

@Ruxxx the stream of the song ain't workin?  I'll put up another link then.  thanks

@JsindaA im now following you on twitter 
laugh.gif

@brandnew if you miss the 90's...stay tuned playa 
pimp.gif

@Ruxxx the stream of the song ain't workin?  I'll put up another link then.  thanks

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Yo DMV is this up on YouTube?
(If it's posted here I can't see it)

its soundcloud... apps for iphone and android...

search for user DMVisRNB

sounding good homie...

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Yo DMV is this up on YouTube?
(If it's posted here I can't see it)

its soundcloud... apps for iphone and android...

search for user DMVisRNB

sounding good homie...

Dog, you've come a looooooooong way...

...good work homie - keep grindin'.

And I miss home too, but this LA weather is real easy to get used to
laugh.gif

Dog, you've come a looooooooong way...

...good work homie - keep grindin'.

And I miss home too, but this LA weather is real easy to get used to
laugh.gif

Good lookin yall 
pimp.gif

Another link... http://dmvisrnb.bandcamp.com/

^you aint never lied man...80 in the middle of winter?!  im lovin it.  this can't be life 
laugh.gif

(I think I'ma have to change the title of the post to "Jay-z disses Lil Wayne and reps the Illuminati over the BMF beat" or some +##+ to get more comments.  NT'ers see R&B and run for the hills
laugh.gif
)

Good lookin yall 
pimp.gif

Another link... http://dmvisrnb.bandcamp.com/

^you aint never lied man...80 in the middle of winter?!  im lovin it.  this can't be life 
laugh.gif

(I think I'ma have to change the title of the post to "Jay-z disses Lil Wayne and reps the Illuminati over the BMF beat" or some +##+ to get more comments.  NT'ers see R&B and run for the hills
laugh.gif
)

I dug this actually
laugh.gif

Not sure how I feel about the beat yet, it sounds like some old Neptunes @#@+

I'd check out some more stuff from you tho

I dug this actually
laugh.gif

Not sure how I feel about the beat yet, it sounds like some old Neptunes @#@+

I'd check out some more stuff from you tho

D, you already know!  I'm bumpin' this thread with you.  You know I need you to slide me that full EP when you get the chance.  I'm good for that $5 paypal 
laugh.gif

D, you already know!  I'm bumpin' this thread with you.  You know I need you to slide me that full EP when you get the chance.  I'm good for that $5 paypal 
laugh.gif

@Fantastic4our preciate it. i got some stuff for back home man. trust me...

@Lew
laugh.gif
, you kno I got you eaarly my dude. i don't want your money...just your ear homie

Back
Top Bottom