New Jordan 14 Colorway - Black Vibrant Yellow 7/4/14 release date

I used angelus paint for the soles which is pretty durable. Its pretty easy, the only hard part is detailing the "23" logo which took a while and also dyed the yellow part of the back of the heal. 

ooops, thought it was a photoshop, but i guess he did paint over the yellow on the shield.  looked suspect at first.

Last edited:
they called these "the last Ferrari" customs whatever that means. Still looks dumb with the yellow if you ask me. These would have been nice in black/red with no yellow

they called these "the last Ferrari" customs whatever that means. Still looks dumb with the yellow if you ask me. These would have been nice in black/red with no yellow
"the last ferrari"

thats clever... 
mean.gif

oh I see lol mixing it with the last shot name wow that is DUMB. I think this custom would look better if the yellow tab on the ankle was also red.

The only 14 which I like is the last shot. Has anyone heard if they will retro or not this year ?

I'm not a big GITD guy but if you found a way to make the shield jumpman GITD that would set those off for sure.

Back
Top Bottom