New Jordan 15 Woven Y2K QS Limited Edition Sample

B1LLY HOYLE :wow:
eek.gif
Quote:
*Anyone remember the woven jacket that was totally made out of shoelaces that an NTers friend make a couple years ago?

I don't remember seeing it through NT but I gotta say that the jacket I saw was bananas and me being a huge fan of the XV's I sure as hell was beasting.
LA
SAY NO TO VARIANTS!​

i love xv but for price ill buy a couple og xi
center]Team FLorida Reppin' 727 burg life And 850 tpain fl Till I Die Home Of The Dread Heads,Chevys,And Gold Teeth.[/center]

JB is owning up to the fact that the XV is trash.....they are now reinventing trash with more trash....oscar would be proud!
"The Retro Died in 2001..."

These > 15s.

Doo Doo > 15s.

So really. These still suck at life.
Add some color to your life

Eat VEGETARIAN​

Those are better than the regular XV's. Not sayin' I really like 'em, but they're an improvement
Push It To The Limit!!

wow just wow. :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:x
sick.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA HAA.....whoever thought of that should quit their job then throw themselves off a bridge
YANKEESmetsGIANTSjetsSYRACUSEst.johnsKNICKS

They're not even worth $795. JB has gone too far.
Looking for DTRT III, Last Shot XIV, Cinder XIV, Cool Grey IV, Chambray, Black Metallic V VII, Bred XIII, Cool Grey IX and Ginger XVI in sz 16.

No pack.

No $795 tag.

This is about as valid as the Vulkan Kobe II Pack.
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

not my Cup of Tea
hr]
TEAMlateNIGHT
>WE NEVER SLEEP<​
Underground king effecting the masses

TEAM CLEVELAND​
The City's Missing piece

they look aight but im not droppin $800 on this....i dont care what the jacket looks like
TEAM NJ NETS
Kidd. Carter. Jefferson. Krstic.​

I know my Man BillyWhiteDirkaDirka doesn't like this joint too much.. BUT this is a BAD pic of a BAD colorway...

I TRUELY believe if EVERYONE saw the XV SE in some of the more appeasing colorways...with several angles.. there would be alot more folks with a turn of opinion...

For real... Too bad retailers didn't pick up on some of the better colorways as the Black/Red is tighter than the OG IMO
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

finally a shoe uglier than the spizikes
aim:cm42006

all the newbies and hypebeast should go to sole heads

So, are these the one's that are packaged with the tobogan and mittens for that kinda' money?

Get at me, Cam.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

Back
Top Bottom