New Jordan Become Legendary Commercial

Originally Posted by jtc85

tell me the last line didnt give you goosebumps? Maybe I destroyed the game???????????? damn, he was so damn good that anything after him is a little blemished - or is that an excuse for players to be mediocre?
Thats exactly how i felt. Is that his trophy room? I thought the organization keeps the championship trophies, but why would all his personalachievement trophies be there. i'm confused.

eek.gif

This commercial is easily one of the best I've seen in a while.

One of the best i have ever seen. gives me goosebumps i rewound it like 10 times on my dvr. JB's marketing team>>>>>>

MJ is looking a little older these days. He looks a lot more like his father everytime I see pics of him. He could still dominate the L right now though..............
MJ looking a little older? He is looking like a 45 year would look.

He looks a lot more like his father...he is his father's son.
tongue.gif

He could still dominate the L right now? Mentally, without a doubt, but physically? c'mon now!

Back to the topic at hand. Great commercial, it sends chill everytime I see a Jordan TV ad with him narrating it.

or maybe i lead you to believe it was the shoes.... ehhh!! haha cha-ching!! jk great video...makes me wish he was playing again, well at his prime. there needsto be a collection on dvd of all his games or soemthing, i think its worthy of it. he is the best to play the game!!

Back
Top Bottom