NEW!!! Jordan (I) 1 Basket Edition

Via. Sneakerfiles.com

Providing a different style for Easter 2009, Jordan Brand will be releasing the Basket Edition pack which consists of the Air Jordan I (1) High and LowStrap. Each style is made p of a simple white on white colorway with a gumsole. In addition, both feature a woven design at the mid-section and toebox ofthe sneakers, tying in the Easter theme. This years release yielded the Air Jordan I (1) Low with a very Easter-like color scheme, butnext years drop looks more promising so keep your eyes peeled when they drop next April.

10xskeg.jpg

Wow they needs to really slow down with the I's...but if they look anything like the XX2(basketball edition) then they are gonna be
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Wow they needs to really slow down with the I's...but if they look anything like the XX2(basketball edition) then they are gonna be
sick.gif

They'll be completely different materials than the XX2's...These are made of the same weave material you'd find on a child's EASTER basket.

Seriously.

::sigh:: lol

still, i dont care if they do rainbow colored i's. i's will always be my 3rd favorite jordan, behind the xx3 and iii (GOAT).

Originally Posted by ijapino

sick.gif

They'll be completely different materials than the XX2's...These are made of the same weave material you'd find on a child's EASTER basket.

Seriously.
Wow the I's are officially the least important Jordan
tired.gif

It was somewhat appectable at first, but now all these releases of I's is getting quite out of hand.

Originally Posted by abstrack

It was somewhat appectable at first, but now all these releases of I's is getting quite out of hand.

I agree. I hope they stop with these Jordan I's releases and start retroing other Jordans.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

Originally Posted by abstrack

I agree. I hope they stop with these Jordan I's releases and start retroing other Jordans.

Still plenty of other models for them to run into the ground.

toooo many cw's and editions....kills the exclusivity of the kicks and diminishes the value....relax JB!...come out with all the new designs and sig. linesfor team players, but all the releases and colourways of the retro's are really killin their value..

sick.gif

word

Back
Top Bottom