New Jordan VI LAKERS NO 3M FINAL PRODUCTION PIC!!!!!!!

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 310HxA

JB could've been waay more creative with this colorway. Heres a couple of ps i did that they could've used to make this more of a LAKERS colorway.
Jeez, I would buy the White pair easily. And I'm not that big of a Lakers fan. That colorway is just too clean.  The actual ones releasing are
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

either way im not coppin... but i honestly liked the 3m better thn w/o it... the only thing really wrong is the white accents... if they threw in purple... maybe gold... then it would be a nice sneaker... but they screwed it up and the 3m was not the problem... now i bet the samples with the 3m are worth a crazy amount!!! shoulda got em on marqueesole b4 they changed them...

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Why did JB have to make a shoe for the Lakers!!! Now its determined that its all a seling scheme just to higher profits!!! Lakers, Detroits.... Whats next the Bobcats!!! hahaha

Well JB is a company in the business of MAKING MONEY
grin.gif
. Lets see what kind of Orange and blue PE's are in the pipes for when the purchase is finalized

It's funny how the actual shoe coming out looks nothing like these sample pics.  Even the lace locks are no longer black like originally planned.  SMH x 100!!! 
smh.gif

P_278_1_AJ-VI-Lakers-1i.jpg

P_278_2_AJ-VI-Lakers-2i.jpg

P_278_3_AJ-VI-Lakers-3i.jpg

P_278_4_AJ-VI-Lakers-4i.jpg

wow so they change the midsole color...changed the back & stiching so no 3m & they changed the material from durabuck to the v. red vi crap im gonna pass & hope the blk/white vi go on sale soon

would have passed either way, but i would have at least contemplated buying the 3m version.  jb has become infamous at letting us down at the last possible minute. 

well at least these could be converted to infrareds with relative ease. so if the pack is either too expensive or doesn't come out, get a cheap pair of these, black out the horrible stitching and paint the grey parts infra =D

Back
Top Bottom