New Kim K Spandex Booty

sq1jjn.jpg

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

its so gross, like how do you guys even like that? its disgusting. i wouldnt ever have sex with that
sick.gif
rather smash kesha
Cmon son

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

its so gross, like how do you guys even like that? its disgusting. i wouldnt ever have sex with that
sick.gif
rather smash kesha
Cmon son

sick.gif
rather smash kesha
you and your 85 post count need to stop trying so hard to get attention...

sick.gif
rather smash kesha
you and your 85 post count need to stop trying so hard to get attention...

I just can't rock with fake females ... Attention @@##! and injected with fake $@% ... And it's the dudes gas sin her that's the problem ... You honestly think reggie bush or miles Austin has something in common with this ho? Lmao, like you go out with the girl strictly because she has a fake butt ... Now every 30 cent skeezer is using their life savings to look like her and nikki ... Smh

I just can't rock with fake females ... Attention @@##! and injected with fake $@% ... And it's the dudes gas sin her that's the problem ... You honestly think reggie bush or miles Austin has something in common with this ho? Lmao, like you go out with the girl strictly because she has a fake butt ... Now every 30 cent skeezer is using their life savings to look like her and nikki ... Smh

Back
Top Bottom