NEW* KOOL G RAP FEAT. HAYLIE DUFF (YA YOU HEARD ME)

Kool G Rap ft. Haylie Duff (yes, Hillary Duff's sister)

tha track is called "On The Rise" production by DJ Premier

I just saw this on hhg.com and was mad confused, I was thinkin there must be someone else named Haylie Duff. !*%* is mad random. but tha song is CRACK tho,Premier laced this up nice
pimp.gif

heres tha link:
http://www.hiphopgame.com/player.php?id=4506

Damn man I was hopin for a huge bolded "SIKE!" Premo too?
laugh.gif
Imnot familiar that much but haylie duff is the lil sis of hillary right? Dudes be workin with anyone nowadays Id love to hear the story how this collab wentdown
laugh.gif
If someone said they wanted to hear them collab they woulda caughtwild flamming

I wonder if Kool G is givin her that Karren training?

This came out pretty good Premo with the illness as always n G always spittin

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by flossb15

they thinkin they gotta eat

Basically I mean does it sound that bad to yall? she dont even got no real singing part she just on the hook n if this thread was just "New Kool GRap" we'd see a bunch of
pimp.gif
like who can tell thats HaylieDuff?????!!!! anyway

Remember Ns Good Music is still Good Music

smokin.gif

Not bad not bad. At first i was like++#+... zach & lil wayne gonna work together now... g rap preme and disney girl gonna make a track++#+? But it reallynot that bad.

If this was 50 doing a song with her you guys would be killing 50 cent on NT right now!! Jada does songs with MIMI thats ok, Fat++** does song with a racistbiget (paris) thats ok, Kool G rap does a song with Haylie duff (shes not even the famous duff) thats ok, But rumor said 50 MIGHT be working with Lindsay Lohanand you all started killin dude!!

If this was 50 doing a song with her you guys would be killing 50 cent on NT right now!! Jada does songs with MIMI thats ok, Fat++** does song with a racist biget (paris) thats ok, Kool G rap does a song with Haylie duff (shes not even the famous duff) thats ok, But rumor said 50 MIGHT be working with Lindsay Lohan and you all started killin dude!!
Salty 50 Cent fan.....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by xBuddha Blessx

Originally Posted by flossb15

they thinkin they gotta eat

Basically I mean does it sound that bad to yall? she dont even got no real singing part she just on the hook n if this thread was just "New Kool G Rap" we'd see a bunch of
pimp.gif
[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]like who can tell thats Haylie Duff?????!!!! anyway[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 153, 0)]Remember Ns Good Music is still Good Music[/color]

smokin.gif

pretty much.
i thought it was pretty good. premo
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CurtisCarter23

If this was 50 doing a song with her you guys would be killing 50 cent on NT right now!! Jada does songs with MIMI thats ok, Fat++** does song with a racist biget (paris) thats ok, Kool G rap does a song with Haylie duff (shes not even the famous duff) thats ok, But rumor said 50 MIGHT be working with Lindsay Lohan and you all started killin dude!!

A. My baby Paris isnt racist. she messes with the brothers (ask anyone who went to Dwight in the late 90s early cent). she just made an unfortunateignorant comment.

B. I doubt this is a collab... it sounds like they just sampled Haylie's vocals.

Back
Top Bottom