New Lebron logo

Sorry, if I'm late !

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...is-LeBron-James-new-Nike-logo-?urn=nba-289511

http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_spo...rts-493464926-1290786630.jpg?ymGtWJEDk3_haQ3w

sick.gif

http://

He should've gone with somethin more humble IMO.

That King stuff is played out. Never suited him.

But I'll admit that it looks 100x better than the crown 23 thing.

He should've gone with somethin more humble IMO.

That King stuff is played out. Never suited him.

But I'll admit that it looks 100x better than the crown 23 thing.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

laugh.gif
 at him still referring to himself as the "king"
Why would he change it now after doing it his whole career?
grin.gif
like someone above said, you'd figure he'd go for something a little more humble given the circumstances.
oh, and he's pretty much the only one that refers to himself as that 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by pokeyneil30

laugh.gif
 at him still referring to himself as the "king"
Why would he change it now after doing it his whole career?
grin.gif
like someone above said, you'd figure he'd go for something a little more humble given the circumstances.
oh, and he's pretty much the only one that refers to himself as that 
grin.gif

looks like a reversed version of the J.Lindberg logo with a crown in the middle

j_lindeberg_logo_bwe_mini.jpg

looks like a reversed version of the J.Lindberg logo with a crown in the middle

j_lindeberg_logo_bwe_mini.jpg

That Jordan/Lebron commercial mash-up was genius! Really shows the focus of today's athlete versus the pure competitive nature that we expect from "Kings" of the court! Genius!

edit:

Was actually trying to post the whole logo story earlier but phone connection was acting up...Here's an excerpt from CNBC's Darren Rovell article:

Nike has just confirmed to me that this is LeBron’s new logo. Their statement: “In his interview with NBC airing November 25th, LeBron is wearing a polo (shirt) featuring his new logo. We are really pleased that it incorporates LeBron’s initials “L

That Jordan/Lebron commercial mash-up was genius! Really shows the focus of today's athlete versus the pure competitive nature that we expect from "Kings" of the court! Genius!

edit:

Was actually trying to post the whole logo story earlier but phone connection was acting up...Here's an excerpt from CNBC's Darren Rovell article:

Nike has just confirmed to me that this is LeBron’s new logo. Their statement: “In his interview with NBC airing November 25th, LeBron is wearing a polo (shirt) featuring his new logo. We are really pleased that it incorporates LeBron’s initials “L

How bout LionHeart? Such a dope movie.

** edit.... Wow at that Jordan commercial..... That just brings me back and just disregarding Kobe as a human being hahaha.

Mike wouldve still been my favorite player of all time. I miss him...
frown.gif
who said there can't be 2 GOATs?

How bout LionHeart? Such a dope movie.

** edit.... Wow at that Jordan commercial..... That just brings me back and just disregarding Kobe as a human being hahaha.

Mike wouldve still been my favorite player of all time. I miss him...
frown.gif
who said there can't be 2 GOATs?

What, no national primetime TV special to unveil the new logo?
laugh.gif
  The logo’s ok, but Nike should have come-up with something better.

What, no national primetime TV special to unveil the new logo?
laugh.gif
  The logo’s ok, but Nike should have come-up with something better.

Back
Top Bottom