New Lebron shoe in photoshoot, and future Lebron line

I was watching ABC Nightline last night and the interviewed Lebron James.  In it the reporter is with him at a new Nike photo-shoot, the reporter says "We caught up with him at a photoshoot for his newest namesake shoe, which is SO SECRET, we can't even show it to you."
It at http://www.hulu.com/watch...nightline-tue-may-4-2010  around the 13:50 mark.

Any idea if this is a photoshoot for the PS or a new VII colorway, maybe even the Lebron 8?

Also, on every Lebron shoe he has Nike Swooshes all over, will we ever see a Lebron shoe with just his logo(s) like when Jordan took off Nike Swooshes on his shoes and only had the Jumpman logo?

can't watch the vid at work
frown.gif
someone screencap please.

Thanks for posting...just watched it...

nothing worth screen grabbing that I saw...unless you want to see Lebron in some tight fitting Nike outfit...
laugh.gif

good interview though!

@ 13:50 hes wearing air max 2009s but i would have to assume that the photoshoot is for the Lebron 8 considering the PS has been released already

The photo shoot was indeed for the 8s.

Lebron was wearing his Black red Nike combat pro gear - which colorway is the same as the early photos we've seen of the 8s (the witness logo and photos)

I took some screenshots of the interview for those who cant watch.
And he is at the SVSM basketball court.

2hzmiw0.jpg

ftnc55.jpg

Lebron at his Nike photoshoot

mwppcg.png

Closest shot the interview gave us of the newest Lebron shoe

2r2lyr5.png

I like the looks of the tongue, and very happy there isn't an all white toe cap
2d1pste.png

Great interview
pimp.gif

And yea thats DEFENITLY the 8...

Other than the things NYGiants Listed... One of the Screen caps showed the HIgh Rise tounge.. Which is on the 8...

Originally Posted by Prostaffer

Why does it look like the blk/red PS though?

If you look close enough you can see that the tongue is not all red like PS, and the PS doesnt have a red bottom, and the tongue is really high in the picture and the overall shoe is higher than the PS.

Back
Top Bottom