New Lebron Toy - Tickle me Elbow. Update: Lebrons elbow worse than reported - or so we're told.

[h3]Introducing "Tickle Me Elbow"[/h3]

ticklemeelbow2b.jpg

CelticsLifehas some breaking news following the Celtics Game 2 upset over theLebrons. Tyco will be coming out with a new Sesame Street doll named"Tickle Me Elbow." First let's be clear: There is no "Elbow Gate" andLebron's elbow is fine. It's just a crutch for the egomaniac, The Kingwith No Rings. When the Cavs were making their comeback, you heardnothing of the phantom elbow injury did you? Everyone's banged up atthis time. KG has a surgically repaired knee, Perk has Bill Walton feetand Pierce has about 9 minor injuries.

With that said, Tyco believes Tickle Me Elbow will be a fun doll for all ages. Go ahead and roll your mouse cursor over Lebron's elbow.Watch as he reacts to a minor push, cries as he gets the first of whatshould of been 6 fouls called on him, and throws a tantrum at a travelcall after his 7th step.

ParentalWarning: Tickle Me Elbow does not have fingers, so please do not tryand shake his hand. Tickle Me Elbow does not shake hands.

http://www.celticslife.co...ing-tickle-me-elbow.html

From realgm

[h1]LeBron's Elbow 'Way Worse' Than Reported?[/h1]

According to a report on BallinEurope.com, the injury to LeBron James'right elbow is "way worse than is generally known" and the Cavs'superstar should not be playing in his present condition.

"A source close to the Cleveland Cavaliers who wished to remainanonymous has admitted that LeBron James should not [be] playing withhis injury in its current state," the report reads. "Apparently, thedamage is enough that the right arm of King James ... is having greatdifficulty in carrying anything heavier than a basketball."

The report is from an affiliate of ESPN's TrueHoop Network but cannot be independently confirmed.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._elbow_way_worse_than_reported/#ixzz0n6AMnaZl

lol carrying anything but a basketball LOLwasnt he dunking in game 2, he looked fine to me.

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Pierce's fake injury >>>>>>>>>>>>____________________________

true dat.... but still, its hard to watch a cavs game now because every other thing they say is "lebrons elbow"

CelticsLifehas some breaking news following the Celtics Game 2 upset over theLebrons. Tyco will be coming out with a new Sesame Street doll named"Tickle Me Elbow." First let's be clear: There is no "Elbow Gate" andLebron's elbow is fine. It's just a crutch for the egomaniac, The Kingwith No Rings. When the Cavs were making their comeback, you heardnothing of the phantom elbow injury did you? Everyone's banged up atthis time. KG has a surgically repaired knee, Perk has Bill Walton feetand Pierce has about 9 minor injuries.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom