New Lebron Toy - Tickle me Elbow. Update: Lebrons elbow worse than reported - or so we're told.

roll.gif
roll.gif

[h1]LeBron's Elbow 'Way Worse' Than Reported?[/h1]
May 05, 2010 6:37 PM EST

James_LeBron_cle.jpg
According to a report on BallinEurope.com, the injury to LeBron James' right elbow is "way worse than is generally known" and the Cavs' superstar should not be playing in his present condition.

"A source close to the Cleveland Cavaliers who wished to remain anonymous has admitted that LeBron James should not [be] playing with his injury in its current state," the report reads. "Apparently, the damage is enough that the right arm of King James ... is having great difficulty in carrying anything heavier than a basketball."

The report is from an affiliate of ESPN's TrueHoop Network but cannot be independently verified.

i don't believe that +%!* for a second. he just had his 3rd MRI if there was something THAT bad it would show. people play through injuries all the time. man up

2. LeBron is hurting and it showed in Game 2 at times. But neither he nor the Cavs believe it is a serious injury that could knock him out.

from windhorst...either way if it is truly injured we are totally @$+@%#
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

keep them kobe photoshops coming
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Night Marcher01

El-bron needs to grow some. He's the MVP, no time for excuses!
^see....that **!# right there is gonna make me forget his real name.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]LeBron's
Elbow 'Way Worse' Than Reported?
[/h1]

James_LeBron_cle.jpg

According to a report on BallinEurope.com, the injury to LeBron James'
right elbow is "way worse than is generally known" and the Cavs'
superstar should not be playing in his present condition.

"A source close to the Cleveland Cavaliers who wished to remain
anonymous has admitted that LeBron James should not [be] playing with
his injury in its current state," the report reads. "Apparently, the
damage is enough that the right arm of King James ... is having great
difficulty in carrying anything heavier than a basketball."

The report is from an affiliate of ESPN's TrueHoop Network but cannot
be independently verified.

If that were the case....Lebron MUST be ******ed for using such force while doing this...

EDIT: Either my Mac or Yuku wont let me embed.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Pierce's fake injury >>>>>>>>>>>>____________________________

For now. if the cavs win the chip and all we hear is how lebron willed his way to a title with a broken arm in the offseason my oh my...that will steamroll over the pierce fake injury in the finals...

Originally Posted by tmoney85

[h3]Introducing "Tickle Me Elbow"[/h3]

ticklemeelbow2b.jpg

CelticsLife has some breaking news following the Celtics Game 2 upset over the Lebrons. Tyco will be coming out with a new Sesame Street doll named "Tickle Me Elbow." First let's be clear: There is no "Elbow Gate" and Lebron's elbow is fine. It's just a crutch for the egomaniac, The King with No Rings. When the Cavs were making their comeback, you heard nothing of the phantom elbow injury did you? Everyone's banged up at this time. KG has a surgically repaired knee, Perk has Bill Walton feet and Pierce has about 9 minor injuries.

With that said, Tyco believes Tickle Me Elbow will be a fun doll for all ages. Go ahead and roll your mouse cursor over Lebron's elbow. Watch as he reacts to a minor push, cries as he gets the first of what should of been 6 fouls called on him, and throws a tantrum at a travel call after his 7th step.

Parental Warning: Tickle Me Elbow does not have fingers, so please do not try and shake his hand. Tickle Me Elbow does not shake hands.

http://www.celticslife.co...ing-tickle-me-elbow.html

From realgm

[h1]LeBron's Elbow 'Way Worse' Than Reported?[/h1]

According to a report on BallinEurope.com, the injury to LeBron James' right elbow is "way worse than is generally known" and the Cavs' superstar should not be playing in his present condition.

"A source close to the Cleveland Cavaliers who wished to remain anonymous has admitted that LeBron James should not [be] playing with his injury in its current state," the report reads. "Apparently, the damage is enough that the right arm of King James ... is having great difficulty in carrying anything heavier than a basketball."

The report is from an affiliate of ESPN's TrueHoop Network but cannot be independently confirmed.

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._elbow_way_worse_than_reported/#ixzz0n6AMnaZl

lol carrying anything but a basketball LOLwasnt he dunking in game 2, he looked fine to me.

LMAO!!!! HAHAHAH MAN YALL KILLIN ME!

Originally Posted by MoNeyLiCiouS

Originally Posted by YEEUPP

[h1]LeBron's
Elbow 'Way Worse' Than Reported?
[/h1]

James_LeBron_cle.jpg

According to a report on BallinEurope.com, the injury to LeBron James'
right elbow is "way worse than is generally known" and the Cavs'
superstar should not be playing in his present condition.

"A source close to the Cleveland Cavaliers who wished to remain
anonymous has admitted that LeBron James should not [be] playing with
his injury in its current state," the report reads. "Apparently, the
damage is enough that the right arm of King James ... is having great
difficulty in carrying anything heavier than a basketball."

The report is from an affiliate of ESPN's TrueHoop Network but cannot
be independently verified.

If that were the case....Lebron MUST be ******ed for using such force while doing this...

EDIT: Either my Mac or Yuku wont let me embed.
smh.gif

haha.. yeah i mentioned that a couple days ago..

He isn't hurting more than the average NBA player this time of year... Man the %!*% up and play ball Lebron
laugh.gif

wow did anyone watch the magic hawks game??? smh nothing but updates throughout about lebron's elbow....

NBA already making an excuse for LeLbow once he exits the playoffs again this year haha it's not even broken or anything based on what he's been doing in games.. cavs just aren't getting it done.. i wish this stupid love affair stern has for bron just stops already!!!

Cavs Win 124-95; Elbowgate Appears Over

spacer.gif

Posted: 5/8/2010 7:03:00 AM
Source: Brian Windhorst of the Cleveland Plain Dealer

Setting the example early that he was fine -- for his teammates as much as the curious national audience -- James scored 21 of his 38 points in the first quarter and the Cavs were off to 124-95 thrashing of the Celtics. It was a historical thrashing as the Cavs set new team playoffs records for points and field-goal percentage, which finished at a sizzling 59.5 percent.

"We had three days to sit and feel the pressure and then bounce back," James said. "Rest helped me and we were able to have a complete game.

Whatever treatment James received on his elbow in the three days between games, even those the Cavs may choose to keep secret, perhaps the most impactful swing was in his emotions.

"You knew it coming into the game, you knew he was going to grab the ball and attack all game," Celtics coach Doc Rivers said. "I think he's healthy ... enough with the elbow injury."

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

when this is all over... if lebron wins a chip and people start calling it willis reed like. i'm going to throw a bag of kittens into the ocean.

everyone knew he was hurt not INJURED. big difference. and paul pierce is still 10 times worse than bron

Originally Posted by DubA169

when this is all over... if lebron wins a chip and people start calling it willis reed like. i'm going to throw a bag of kittens into the ocean.

everyone knew he was not hurt hurt not INJURED. big difference. and paul pierce is still 10000 times worse than bron
fixed.

lol by hurt i mean he had a boo boo that only flared up when he was losing.

when he won his boo boo didn't affect him

Back
Top Bottom