New Lil Wayne Of The Carter 3 - Millie

2nd version wow
eek.gif
eek.gif

The better version isnt bad, Lollipop is much better though, this shouldnt make the album though. Its more of a mixtape song.

my LORD...
smh.gif

Gunz destroyed the beat...it's only a snippet
smh.gif
and Wayne sounds...normal?

^everyone listen to this one, forget the other one...threadstarter, you should edit this one in the OP...

That boy Cory came with that flow like the one he did on Smack DVD when he was sitting in his car, dude killed it, Wayne too

Gunz outshined Wayne like a muthaf...........

Dude gave me that face like I just took some cough medicine. Son demolished that beat.

Y'all seriously think Corey took it over Wayne...

Nah Son.

The way Wayne was relentless to the track, Corey, and anything surrounding him in the studio at that time is enough to give anyone chills. But, it's youropinion.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Y'all seriously think Corey took it over Wayne...

Nah Son.

The way Wayne was relentless to the track, Corey, and anything surrounding him in the studio at that time is enough to give anyone chills. But, it's your opinion.

indifferent.gif
come on now its not even close.

cory and his fast not saying anything flow obliterated that
eek.gif

Its nice but have of the time I was like 'WTH is wrong with dude?'. "I dont o u like two vowels"..Wow, lol.

This isnt even tolerable to listen to.

Wayne could be saying the hottest lines ever, which he's not, and I still wouldn't be able to listen to it because the beat and his voice/ flow arejust straight annoying.

Oh and Weezy, that Orville Redenbacher line was hot the first three times I heard it. (Keith Murray, Ludacris, Bun B)

the full version is up at HHG

its basically the rest of the first version...its weird though because his first verse is in the "normal" voice and the rest of it is in his crackedout form...

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

the full version is up at HHG

its basically the rest of the first version...its weird though because his first verse is in the "normal" voice and the rest of it is in his cracked out form...

Yea someone tried to mix the first and second version.
laugh.gif

I'll just wait until it drops in stores. So much fake $++# floating around...

Back
Top Bottom