New Line - IMPRM...Peep the vids!

Whats good NT?! Peep this new line that is getting major buzz around my neck of the woods, and I just wanted to share it with the rest of the NT family. Peepand comment. Any feedback and criticism is useful whether it be positive or negative, this is NT, after all. Trying to stay ahead of the game at all times,IMPRM has launched a couple of videos for your viewing pleasure, with more on the way. Thank you in advance, and enjoy. Knowledge is power, so learn morehere.

IMPRM "SLEEPLESS NIGHTS I"

IMPRM "SLEEPLESS NIGHTS II"

I almost died laughing after watching the beginning of the first video, couldn't watch the rest. YOu're hardcore son! Telling me that's gettingmajor buzz? I'm not saying it's awful or anything, if it's your brand then good luck.

here we go again
eyes.gif

I've seen worse. Just stay if your lane and cut all that gangsta stuff out.(its mad extra)

Matter of fact keep the gangsta %**@, just don't try to act so cool. If you're really going to make clips like that to promote your clothing line atleast make them entertaining. Not a whole bunch of stuff in slow-mo.

man this dude's life is like a rap video! i wish mine was like that...

anyway, the line is boring. Swear the only colors i saw were black, white, yellow, red

I'm not gone lie...for whatever reason...the first video reminded me of Carlito's Way
carlitos_way_rise_to_power.jpeg

This version.

Variant Barra

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

To be honest with you the videos are awful...

After viewing them both, I'm thinking the same thing. What's the point? As far as I can tell, the videos just promote a lifestyle and barely clothes. So if you rock the clothes, you live that life, or want to live that life? What was the point of the videos? Dude goin to do big business with some jeansand a tee shirt on. Hmm...

Again, thank you for ALL criticism, from the positive to the negative to the non-constructive. All I can say is Stay tuned...big things are coming.

yphg0.gif

i think the videos are clean man great music production and editing real profesional type finish....as far as the clothing line goes. those are some cleanshirts id buy a few if they were under 20...30 and 40 for jackets and such....but yea man good work

So what exactly are you trying to do? Promote the street life or your clothing brand (serious question)

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

cool story bro
laugh.gif

I can tell you put a lot of time and thought into your product and branding...as brand owner myself I can respect that but I think you should take heed to someof the criticism in here. Seems like you have two demographics a little mixed up. Streetwear culture revolves around a different set of sensibilities.

The actual shirts look great though.

You should post them up and show more of your designs in the marketing.

Good luck with the biz.

Looking at the videos, I can assume you'll file for Chapter 11 within at least 3 years maybe less if we're lucky.

Honestly his video is destroying his line.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
@ cutty tryna look hard doing the baby wheelies....seriouslythough why spend 10 minutes looking around for someone who can really pop one up when you got a cousin that will do it now!

Back
Top Bottom