!NEW! M.O.E.reese....Vol. "Hey Hi Wassup" & "Show Me Your Collar"

started the thread jive late last night when all yall was sleep, in some cheeks, or too trashed to listen

so, bump....

the intro joint aight... i hated that hook part... u can rap... beat is nice... quality sounds good... nothin about it would make me wanna listen again tho...

the show me yo collar hook is ehh... sound like some old cash money $@!@ or somethin...

just work on ur hooks and finding a lane...

Yeah I agree you could rap. I messes with your what I herd though. All your first verses are good but then I lose interest, that all.

EDIT: Y'all *%%##+ mad wack...how my son only got three responses in his thread? like what does it take to get some of you guys attention?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sherwin100s

Yeah I agree you could rap. I messes with your what I herd though. All your first verses are good but then I lose interest, that all.

EDIT: Y'all *%%##+ mad wack...how my son only got three responses in his thread? like what does it take to get some of you guys attention?
laugh.gif

its new cats posting their #+** up on here like every day... literally... u get tired of clicking after awhile... the #+** be wack most of the time...

good lookin out folks! appreciate the input and constructive criticism

hooks havent always been my strong point, and are something ive been focusing on improving as of late!

thanks! keep the replies rollin......

Back
Top Bottom