New Marshall Amp SB Dunk High *pic*

one of my favorite releases in a while! love mine,picked up yesterday ...marshall amp material is bananas.

Copped today at my local skate shop in Columbus. Satisfied with the quality, and they look way better in person than they do in the pics.

These hit more shops today (southern CA, and northwest Florida). I'm on vacation and was done with SB till the Skate or Die's but these are soef'n sick in person!!! Great quality, color placement, materials, it's just such a nice dunk. Maybe cause I had a marshall half stack but either way,these are so much better than the lame Dooms! MSRP $100.00.

Copped today at my local skate shop in Columbus.

ha me too, guessing your the guy that got the size 10?

me & strugglin were there around 2:30 only 3 pairs left after we left.

these are most definitely great shoes! i missed out on my size 9 over at downtown la blends = ( some dude bought both pairs... selfish b*#%!^d! kidding... allgood.

i seen a homie of mine rock those....definately a great alternative if u ain't get da dooms....

Actually I love my pair that I picked Up at first I thought they were lame but after seeing them in person I loved them so much. I rocked them once and willprobably put them in the back of the closet for a while but right now Im definatly diggin these

Back
Top Bottom