New Mexico school resource officer resigns after being caught on video roughing up 11-year-old girl

When is this going to stop?

"Resigns" = Police Unions have too much power.

This cop will walk away with all benefits, pension, and a honorable / general discharge that allows him to be a cop anywhere else he wants while the city pays for his actions.

DA chose not to press charges.

Here is the whole video, not sure how long its going to be up:

Instead of coming to NT to post this, why don’t you and some of your friends or coworkers fly to New Mexico, and picket in front of the police station, or state capitol?

^
Poe's Law

Avoid sarcasm and facetious remarks.

Without the voice inflection and body language of personal communication these are easily misinterpreted. A sideways smile, :smile:, has become widely accepted on the net as an indication that "I'm only kidding". If you submit a satiric item without this symbol, no matter how obvious the satire is to you, do not be surprised if people take it seriously.

The ol' stop resisting while pinning them into an uncomfortable position.

Starts @ 36:10

11 year old built bigger than most of the cats in that video. Why was she not complying with the teachers? Did she threaten some other kids or the teacher?

11 year old built bigger than most of the cats in that video. Why was she not complying with the teachers? Did she threaten some other kids or the teacher?

That's what I was trying to listen to but couldn't make out what that interaction was all about. Why didn't she just come in and go about her business when the teacher(?) was allowing her to instead of coming in and trying to go out the door?

^
Poe's Law

Avoid sarcasm and facetious remarks.

Without the voice inflection and body language of personal communication these are easily misinterpreted. A sideways smile, :smile:, has become widely accepted on the net as an indication that "I'm only kidding". If you submit a satiric item without this symbol, no matter how obvious the satire is to you, do not be surprised if people take it seriously.

I watched the video. STOP CRYING If you’re not going to do anything. Or, even die for the cause. “When is it gone stop”??? When are y’all gone stop typing, and really go outside and take action???

What a brave officer. That black 11 year old looked to be LeBron James size.

He had a lot of difficulty with that 11 year old female that had the strength of 10 oxen.

I'm glad the officer was safe. That 11 year old child was terrifying!

Officer sounds like she's going through hormone therapy.

Last edited:
I watched the video. STOP CRYING If you’re not going to do anything. Or, even die for the cause. “When is it gone stop”??? When are y’all gone stop typing, and really go outside and take action???

Post reminds me of...

The Kalinga of Niketalk...

I actually thought you were joking / being sarcastic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom