:: NEW MIKE WILL MADE IT - '#MikeWillBeenTrill' MIXTAPE ::

Speaking of Beach Is Better, what's the legality of a dude releasing for free a track that has been previously released for sale.

I mean he produced it but doesn't that song belong to Jay? Couldn't Jay hit him with the CRUCIAL cease and dessist? I mean Jay knows exactly who released the track.

Speaking of Beach Is Better, what's the legality of a dude releasing for free a track that has been previously released for sale.

I mean he produced it but doesn't that song belong to Jay? Couldn't Jay hit him with the CRUCIAL cease and dessist? I mean Jay knows exactly who released the track.

Okay tape . . . Could have done without the Ciara and Miley joints . . . and a lot of old joints on here but can't complain cause it's free

10 2 10 Remix was hard . . . a lot of the best joints were already on the DJ Esco tape from last week

Mike Will has always had an asterisk to me since that dude said he uses a team of uncredited co-producers . . . One of those "what has been seen can't be unseen" type of things lol
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom