*NEW* Modern Warfare 2 Trailer...

No lie, when I first turned to this commcercial, I thought it was an Army Ad, the way these games are getting more realistic has you goin like this to thescreen:

2nu0rpd.jpg

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

No lie, when I first turned to this commcercial, I thought it was an Army Ad, the way these games are getting more realistic has you goin like this to the screen:
nah I don't think it was that realistic lol really?

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

No lie, when I first turned to this commcercial, I thought it was an Army Ad, the way these games are getting more realistic has you goin like this to the screen:

To me it was, prolly cuz I was watchin it on high def

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

To me it was, prolly cuz I was watchin it on high def
me too lol
it doesn't look real to me when I see a computer generated image of a soldier crawling around explosions

i need to get a new PS3 since my old one broke so i can live on that game
laugh.gif

I think I'm going to give this series a try on this release. I've never played before, but I hear good things about it. Hopefully, they'll be onthe shelves a week or two after the release.

It's gonna be hard trying to finish the campaign... Multiplayer will be calling my name the entire time! lol Trailer is dope though.

Back
Top Bottom