NEW MOOSEDICK TEE AND REDESIGNED WEBSITE

The newest Moosedick tee shirt will be available at Social Study in Frederick MD in time for their sale going on tomorrow night (Saturday 12/22) from 8PM-12AM:

Also the website has undergone a complete overhaul, check out the change (as well as past stock still available) at www.moosedick.com

The above shirt will also be available soon at Elite in VA and Palace 5ive in DC, still a few left at Social Study in Frederick as well. Besides the 7XL thatI held for EOH I'm completely sold out of this design so these stores have the remaining stock.

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

So what's the story behind "Moosedick"?
I won't bore you and everyone else with the actual event that brought the name under consideration but essentially it embodies being somewhatuncool and offensive yet real at the same time, I can't imagine some suburban wannabe gangsta type kid who wears streetwear wearing a shirt that hasMOOSEDICK emblazoned on their chest as it might hurt the image they're trying to project. So no pictures of brass knuckles, guns, knifes, barbells, ErikEstrada or other macho icons in the future.

Originally Posted by OutLaw2j

who the hell wants to walk around with moosedick on their chest??? lol.....

Exactly...it's SO NOT COOL to do so
eek.gif

I can't imagine some suburban wannabe gangsta type kid who wears streetwear wearing a shirt that has MOOSEDICK emblazoned on their chest as it might hurt the image they're trying to project. So no pictures of brass knuckles, guns, knifes, barbells, Erik Estrada or other macho icons in the future.

So what makes you any better for making a shirt that just simply says, "Moosedick"?

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

I can't imagine some suburban wannabe gangsta type kid who wears streetwear wearing a shirt that has MOOSEDICK emblazoned on their chest as it might hurt the image they're trying to project. So no pictures of brass knuckles, guns, knifes, barbells, Erik Estrada or other macho icons in the future.

So what makes you any better for making a shirt that just simply says, "Moosedick"?

Check the website if you're genuinely curious, logo tees are just part of what I've put out. Of course if the references on the logo tees go overyour head then yes, it becomes a tee as simple as you're describing.

Back
Top Bottom