New MURS video....dopeness

laugh.gif
@ this song being mad old
laugh.gif
@ the soul train line at the end

One of my favorite artists of all time.....just copped his new cd/mixtape.

Good stuff but too many guest appearances....and I didn't know "the homey Isaiah" was rapper
laugh.gif

WOW i was just thinking of making an appreciation post for this song. Definitely my fav. MURS joint

I always see him talked about but this was my first impression of Murs...and
pimp.gif
looks like I got some coppin to do

One of my favorite artists of all time.....just copped his new cd/mixtape.
What new cd? Murs is one of my favorite artists, but I had no idea he came out with a new cd...I have Dreadlocks and Better Than the Best, but Ithought those were both off of Murs for President due in '08?? A little help please!

I actually expected this to be a video for Dreadlocks or Better Than the Best. Why is releasing videos for songs so old? I'm not complaining, I just waswondering if there was any reasoning behind it. Anyways, I like the video alot. Yesterday & Today is one of my favorite tracks off Murray's Revenge andthe video is perfect. I love the ending
roll.gif

Also, does anyone have a larger (wallpaper size) version of this?
murs-725271.jpg

^ His new album is Murs & The Misadventures of the Nova Express.

This vid is great
laugh.gif
I like how he still managed to fit in allof that stuff to his lyrics. He aint resolve the issh with that girl tho shoulda sneaked attack the bf
laugh.gif
. I wish more rappers would go back n do vids for their old albums just for thefun of it but it does cost money.

smokin.gif

Murs is a fool
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Video is pretty dope
laugh.gif

Murray's Revenge was my$@+$
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

On the real, Murs just acted out my dream when he went bezerker at the job. I'd love to do that.

Why is this dude so slept on though? Easily one of my favorite artists. Thanks for the vid.

Well Murs is finally dropping his "major" release, but I haven't been blown away with what I've heard so far......but I'm keeping myhopes up

Why is this dude so slept on though?
cuz he's from LA. same reason blu is slept on.

Well Murs is finally dropping his "major" release
under what label?????
correct me if i'm wrong, but my boy told me he signed a deal with warner. his budget is supposedly pretty huge. i'll see if i can get somedetails on it

*waits for Murs to get dropped from major label*

I can definitely respect the fact that major labels are looking at dudes like Murs and signing them. They obviously see the talent there. But I find it sadthat 9 times out of 10, artists like him end up in label disputes because they don't do the numbers they're projected to do.

Who knows though--maybe he can pull it off. Maybe in this age of internet bootleggin', labels aren't expecting as much from their artists.

^ I posted an article a while back about Murs saying the label wanted one "crossover" song......I believe that one is Dreadlocks, so I'm hopingthat everything else is good music

Back
Top Bottom