New music from myself!

What's Up NT fam, been around the NT forum for a while but finally want to post something i've been working on as of late. I did a lot of underground hip hop for a bit back in highschool but took a small break and decided to come back with a newer sound. Just wanted some feedback and constructive criticism. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the music. 

What's Up NT fam, been around the NT forum for a while but finally want to post something i've been working on as of late. I did a lot of underground hip hop for a bit back in highschool but took a small break and decided to come back with a newer sound. Just wanted some feedback and constructive criticism. Thanks for taking the time to listen to the music. 

I could mos definately send you the files when I get home, I'm just in the Philippines visiting family right now. Any thoughts on the content itself (lyrics, flow, etc) and constructive and creative criticism is always welcomed.

I could mos definately send you the files when I get home, I'm just in the Philippines visiting family right now. Any thoughts on the content itself (lyrics, flow, etc) and constructive and creative criticism is always welcomed.

Back
Top Bottom